Hey guys, I'm not a modder or anything (I literally suck with computers and ****) but ever since I actually got into TW Warhammer and started learning about the lore and the different Chaos Gods, I was really hoping that they'd all make an appearance (with a huge variety of Daemons from each of the Chao Gods). When I saw that all the Chaos Gods were simply all bunched together, and even then it just looks like Khorne, I was pretty bummed out. So I wonder if there are any modders who are crazy enough to try and add the other 3 Chaos Gods.
Just imagine how awesome it would be if you could devote specific armies to the different Chaos Gods, each with their own Daemons and perhaps specific agents (for example, Khorne would give you "champions" who are akin to the melee specialists and excel at harassing armies and killing other characters, and meanwhile Nurgle would give you "plague bearers" who could spread disease in armies to reduce vigor and battle stats), and you would have to manage how devoted you are to the different Chaos gods to reduce potential rebellions from the other Chaos Gods. At the very least, you could have four different Chaos factions who belong to the four different Chaos Gods.
Upboat if you like it! Add your own suggestions and maybe a modder (or mod team) could pick this up
- Add the ability to devote armies to one of the four Chaos Gods: Khorne, Tzeentch, Slaneesh and Nurgle.
- Each God will come with it's own Daemons and agents which reflect each of the Gods' different aspects in the tabletop game.
- Each God can draw from the core of Chaos units (ie. Marauders, Chaos Warriors, Forsaken etc.) to augment their specific Daemons
- Players will have to balance their devotion to each of the Chaos God to prevent rebellions/uprisings from the other Chaos Gods (optional of course)
- If all of this is impossible, at least divide Chaos into four different hording factions (each devoted to a different Chaos God)