Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

In ProgressI did not receive the Non-Traditionalist achievement

Samus1111111Samus1111111 Junior MemberPosts: 4Registered Users
edited June 2016 in Campaign & Battle Bugs
I played through a Dwarven (and yes, it's "Dwarven", not "Dwarfen" because the latter just looks dumb ;)) campaign and decided to conquer the world after winning both a short and long campaign. I'm currently on turn 330 and have 68 techs researched, but I did not get the Non-Traditionalist achievement (research 60 techs as the Dwarves).

Is the fact that I've already won both victories, for some reason, blocking me from getting that achievement? Is there some way to retroactively get it without having to play a whole second Dwarven campaign?
Post edited by Lexi_CA on

Comments

• Lexi_CALexi_CA Posts: 1,531Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff
    Thank for the post, I'll hand this over the team to be looked into.
    And according to the universe created by Games Workshop 'Dwarfen' is actually the correct term, although incorrect for most other fantasy universes :) (But I won't put you in the book for it ;) )
    Formal disclaimer: any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of Creative Assembly or SEGA.
  • ChabnerukChabneruk Posts: 1Registered Users
    edited October 2016
    I have the same problem. I got the 60 technologies - checked three times - but the achievement did not unlock. Not on the turn after, not when doing a battle afterwards and not when restarting the game. Very annoying, since this is the last achievement in the dwarf campaign I would have gotten.

Even though the new DLC is around I don't want to play another dwarf campaign in the foreseeable future.

Please fix this :)

Edit: No Mods installed, only Chaos DLC and Blood Patch
  • DKATylerDKATyler Junior Member Posts: 2Registered Users
    edited August 2017
    Ditto to above, my stats:
    61 techs, turn 214
    Long campaign complete
    In Chapter 5 of objectives.

And 60 techs is *alot*. I have 16 "armies." 12 of which are one man affairs with enquirer sitting around in the back. And I have an engineers workshop level 2 in all dwarf-holds.

--------------
    Edit: Unlocked at 62 techs, with the first 6 columns filled. Maybe the above posters rushed the good high turn techs and skipped over some of the junky ones like storage hold?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file