Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Unlocked Units for Tilea, Estalia, Border Princes and Kislev

ColourColour MemberRegistered Users Posts: 74
Hi guys,

I was playing Tilea with the faction unlocker recently and noted that they were missing quite a few of the Empire units. I expected these factions to be quite heavy on gunpowder so I was especially surprised to see that most of the artillery was missing. So I created a mod to unlock some units for Tilea, Estalia, Border Princes and Kislev.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=704877802

I've given them all of the artillery that was missing, and access to priests and witch-hunters. I'm still not sure if they should have the Luminark or the other wizards. I have decided not to give them demigryphs, I might to look into creating a different mod to unlock pegasus knights instead to give the highest level stables a use beyond unlocking tech on the tech tree.

This is the first mod I have ever uploaded, so if there are any problems with the mod, or suggestions, please post!

I hope this helps!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file