Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

SolvedBlood & gore DLC - not working

dagdriverdagdriver Junior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 24
edited July 2016 in Performance & Graphics
solved: apparently not compatible with the beta patch.
Opted out of beta, and after some re-download ( not the whole game), the option to toggle blood on/off was present under advanced graphics.
------

So I bought and installed the Blood DLC.

But there is no blood anywhere, nothings changed
Nowhere in the graphic options can I find anything to turn it on (or off).
Its like it is not there, even if the game states that I got all DLC's, and steam lists it as installed.

I even removed the game and reinstalled - no changes.

Known problem? Any fixes?
Post edited by Matthias CA on

Comments

• jpulsfordjpulsford Registered Users Posts: 1
    I'm having the same issue.

I bought the DLC and it installed as the patch was installing. I've tried uninstalling and installing the DLC but nothing seems to get it to work.
  • dagdriverdagdriver Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 24
    solved: apparently not compatible with the beta patch.
    Opted out of beta, and after some re-download ( not the whole game), the option to toggle blood on/off was present under advanced graphics.
  • Matthias CAMatthias CA Administrator UKRegistered Users Posts: 2,596
    Hi Dagdriver,

Yes, the DLC being enabled by the patch launched on the same day won't be available if you are on a beta patch that is from an earlier version.

Thanks for updating your thread.

@jpulsford: If this solution doesn't solve your issue can you create your own thread? This issue has been solved and therefore might be different from yours.

Thanks,

Matthias

PLEASE READ THIS THREAD BEFORE POSTING YOUR ISSUE ON THE SUPPORT FORUMS.

Need to contact us?

Forum Terms & Conditions

Formal disclaimer: any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of The Creative Assembly or SEGA.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file