We’re pleased to announce that we are still offering the roll back option to help you enjoy our games as much as possible. We hope you will like this as much as we do!
Since Total War: Warhammer’s first update (Patch 1 - was released with the “BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD” DLC)
we will be keeping the previous patch in the Beta tabs accessible by everyone to ensure you can “roll-back” to the previous patch if, for whatever reasons you would prefer staying on the previous patch.
WARNING: Saved games made on the latest patch will most certainly crash on the previous patch.
How to access the previous patch:
· Log into Steam, and go to the games library.
· Right-click “Total War: WARHAMMER”, select “Properties”.
· When the “Total War: WARHAMMER – Properties” window opens, go to the “BETAS” tab.
· In the “Select the beta you would like to opt into:” drop down list, select the version of the game you desire to go back to, and click the “close” button.
· “Total War: WARHAMMER” should update to the previous version.
Here's a list of the beta builds available:
- dayzero (The original game - does not contain any DLC)
- Patch1 (first patch to come out - came with the DLC "BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD")
If unsure or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to comment below.
Thank you for your support and understanding,