Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

[Bug?] some regions don't start the port construction

tlax38tlax38 Posts: 1Registered Users
Hi everyone,
I'm playing this game since a few hours on Steam and i got a problem : first thing that I build in every region of my territory is ground for agriculture, then it's a port, and that's when my problem begins: in some region, it starts correctly but in some others it starts one season later, or even more. I mean that when I click on the port in the building window, it goes on the queue, but next turn (and sometimes more), it stays there instead of being started. So I'm wondering if it's a bug or... a game mechanics that makes that delays this construction. THanks for your help. PS: I'm encountering a problem while i'm typing this message: there's a window with smileys following my cursor and it prevents me to use the [return] touch. Is there a way to disactivate this sh.t? even after [escap] it appears again. THanks again and forgive me if my english is not very good.