I'm running the game on a Windows 7 systems with 8GB of RAM, an Intel Core I7-5700HQ processor and a Nvidia GTX960m graphics card.
The game runs quite smoothly even on quality graphics, but if I play more than 5 minutes, in campaign mode as well as battle mode, it regularly does a brutal frame drop, with sound stuttering, likes if my PC just lost 90% of its power, for 10-15 seconds, and then come back to normal.
Even if it doesn't impede me to play, it is very frustrating to pause the game every minute, especially in long battles.
As it appears I am not the first to encounter the problem, I already looks for solution and already tried:
- Lowering graphics to minimum.
- Run the game in windowed mode.
- Update my Nvidia drivers, or try to roll back to older drivers from some months ago.
- Turn steam in offline mode.
- Higher processus priority with tasks manager.
- Deactivate virtualisation technology in bios (a solution that I found on this discution).
But nothing worked.
Is there anything else I can try ?
Build number: 10732.901123