Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Free beastmen mod?

Junior2828Junior2828 MemberRegistered Users Posts: 42
Just curious if there was an all factions unlocked mod or any mod at all that unlocks the Beastmen yet. I can't quite justify spending 20 bucks for a single faction and a "new" campaign.

Comments

• krunshkrunsh Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 3,695
    No. When an official DLC comes out for a faction, they cannot be played through mods anymore. As such, a new faction release through DLC should never be made free.

That would basically be pirating the DLC through a mod.
    i5-3550 CPU @ 3.30GHz
    Geforce gtx 970
    16gb ram

Team Skaven
  • Junior2828Junior2828 Member Registered Users Posts: 42
    Damn, guess i'll never be playing any new factions then unless they're cheap. That's annoying.
  • boyfightsboyfights Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 4,023
    hahahaha good lord
    boyfights you are always here to confirmate every spark of originality
    or reason burns or acid bruises anyone,
    stop your gladiator love for agressions.
  • Setrus#7519Setrus#7519 Senior Member SwedenRegistered Users Posts: 18,842
    No, and you can bet there won't be one. When factions were made playable by CA, they were removed from faction-unlock mods. Because if it's been in by the modder, he would essentially be enabling piracy (I think CA has ways of block those kind of things too), which of course is also known as theft.

Just play Chaos warriors. :)
    Don't worry.
    this has to be a troll post, who goes to a game's official forum and asks for the dlc for free

these games and their dlc regularly go on sale, and not even that long after they come out
    Does it really matter where i go to ask? I got my answer quickly so i clearly made the right choice. It was just a question, do you really not have something better to do then respond to this post?
    not particularly, i am at work B)

i just can't believe that you would go to the dev-hosted forums and ask if anyone knows how to get their product for free, it strikes me as incredibly entitled
    Well you're welcome to cry about it seeing how you clearly have nothing better to do. I usually don't mind pay 5-7 bucks for a new faction but 20 dollars? That's literally 1/3 of the cost of the ENTIRE GAME when it released for one faction and a **** "new campaign" which is just a super small version of the normal map. You're bat **** crazy if you think i'm entitled for that.
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USARegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 23,687
    Closed.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin/Mark Twain
    “Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.”–George Santayana, The Life of Reason, 1905.

This discussion has been closed.