Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Which LL quests do you complete first?

OmegaJakOmegaJak Junior MemberPosts: 40Registered Users
Just as the title says, which ones do you find yourself rushing for when you start a campaign? Personally I try to get Azhag's crown of sorcery as quickly as possible, the access to magic and the other perks are *amazing*, without it he's a fairly basic Ork boss.
By the same token; is there anything you've never bothered with? Was the quest too hard or fiddly? Did it just not seem worth the effort?

Comments

• TotalWarChakaxTotalWarChakax Posts: 579Registered Users
    OmegaJak said:

Just as the title says, which ones do you find yourself rushing for when you start a campaign? Personally I try to get Azhag's crown of sorcery as quickly as possible, the access to magic and the other perks are *amazing*, without it he's a fairly basic Ork boss.
    By the same token; is there anything you've never bothered with? Was the quest too hard or fiddly? Did it just not seem worth the effort?

I just do all the quests once they start.
  • Commissar_GCommissar_G Senior Member Posts: 7,659Registered Users
    Any as fast as I am able to. It's less about choice and more about "openings" in the campaign for those 5 turns you're not at war on your borders.
    "As a sandbox game everyone, without exception, should be able to play the game exactly as they see fit and that means providing the maximum scope possible." - ~UNiOnJaCk~
  • Wolfshart79Wolfshart79 Senior Member Posts: 511Registered Users
    edited August 2016
    In order as they unlock or due to mitigating circumstances when they seem doable. As empire the runefang can be left out since gahl maraze is way better and the alliance with Nordland can be fiddly to get on higher difficulties. As it is the risk vs reward for the runefang just isn't worth it. I would like to see the Empire items revised with the passive public order buff from Gahl added to the runefang and a huge diplomatic buff to other empire factions added to Gahl maraze...it would be very lore friendly and may make the runefang more worth the effort.
    Post edited by Wolfshart79 on
  • OmegaJakOmegaJak Junior Member Posts: 40Registered Users
    @Wolfshart79 Yeah, I don't think I've ever bothered with the runefang either.

I am a bit surprised by these responses. I try to get everything as soon as the quests unlock as well, but there are a few items I'll really bend my whole campaign towards almost immediately and others I'll do when I get around to it. I was wondering if anyone else did that as well, though the title didn't make that clear, my bad :/.
  • ConflictionsConflictions Posts: 42Registered Users
    The runefang quest battle is TONS of fun. Honestly, its probably one of my favorites sans fall of man. I normally dont have to mess with forming an alliance with nordland since they get attacked and sometimes die from the lesser first wave of chaos.

I've yet to do Ghal Moraz since I hardly face any orks, they seem to get stiffled by borderprinces/dwarves.
  • MrBunglesMrBungles Posts: 123Registered Users
    I, sadly, almost never get Ghal Marz simply because the Orc quests take Karl Franz too far away from the main Vampire/Chaos battles.
  • bronhomsbronhoms Posts: 1,321Registered Users
    Melee fighter's defensive items. Ward save? Yes please

• PatriksevePatrikseve Member Posts: 1,044Registered Users
    edited August 2016
    For the Vampires... well I tend to no be able to do them at all lmao. They are so far down and away. What I use to do instead is to wait for the mid/late game and use the teleport to for soul currency to get them.

For the other factions well I dont know I tend to pick them as they come if I can. Sometimes I do them at the end of the campaign somethimes during it etc.

• boyfightsboyfights Junior Member Posts: 3,182Registered Users
    edited August 2016
    Wooooops ignore this