Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Grafik Card not Supported

Elkantar1981Elkantar1981 Senior MemberPosts: 497Registered Users
This Game is from 2002, it doesn't work with my 6 700k i7, 980gtx or with my uber old laptop either with a **** old sis672 mirage grafik card. in both cases my grafik card is not supported rofl. i tried to find a solution for 3 hours now on the official forums or in steam or twc enter nobody had a solution. i suggest don't buy it, they are to bad, dumb or unwilling to fix this issue since they thought let's get some money of the old guys. there is ro ini, or resolution you can bring this to start with when you get that error. this garbage re release doesn't even work with the mainboard chipset grafik card, while the non steam version atleast start with it. says all about the quality of the dev's.

and nope after wasting 3h of my real life time after work i don't feel friendlyand since i now know there is not a solution outside of ca there is no sense to be friendly.