Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Why in the Total War: WARHAMMER no Tyranid race?

star_lord223star_lord223 Posts: 1Registered Users
I believe that teranidy would fit into the universe of Total War is the best . They can be made semi nomadic faction that is : at the beginning of each army will be small horde , until the moment has not yet accumulated enough surplus population , and then the army has the opportunity to build a unique city ( laying eggs ) and deposited on virtually any terrain other than narrow passes ( for the reason that the city will cover the pass) and in the case of destruction simply disappear . Well, over the troops , I think it would be good if the majority of teams would enhance secrecy , (they are all the same predators ) as well as increasing the number of soldiers in the unit and it is possible to increase the maximum number of tryadov ( they will be stronger than their number ) . So I think they will appreciate the players, and you can even release the DLS on this occasion, I personally willing to pay for such an addition quarter of the price of the game and if the game makers dare to make him win the gratitude of the public.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.