Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Achievement issues

Sukabliat12Sukabliat12 Posts: 11Registered Users
edited October 2016 in General Discussion
Hold Your Ground!
During a campaign defend your encampment without losing a single victory point

Sieze the Initiative!
Capture an encampment by seizing its victory point.

Gore-drenched
Kill 1,000,000 men in battle.

These seem bugged for me, I know that the first two listed are a known issue but I would expect a fix after so much time for this bug-it would literally take seconds (as this was included in the original game, so an update destroyed this achievement, just revert it back please or update the achievement conditions)

Gore-drenched
I have killed over 1 million enemies in grand campaign.
Does it not count if you auto-resolve?

Comments

• AcMaidenAcMaiden Junior Member Posts: 38Registered Users
    Gore drenched definitely counts with auto resolve or that would just be impossible loll
    I think I got it around 600-700 hours of campaigns

As for the 2 others, there was an update around Emperor edition I believe that messed with capture points and that's probably since then that it's bugged
  • Sukabliat12Sukabliat12 Posts: 11Registered Users
    AcMaiden said:

Gore drenched definitely counts with auto resolve or that would just be impossible loll
    I think I got it around 600-700 hours of campaigns

As for the 2 others, there was an update around Emperor edition I believe that messed with capture points and that's probably since then that it's bugged

Unfortunately I'm at 800 hours and since last 100 have been manually killing things, auto-resolve doesn't count according to many. Can some insider please tell me?:(( Last achievement along with the 1000 hours one.