Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Erasing my ranking?

Werer56Werer56 Posts: 2Registered Users
Hi is there a way to erase or delete my progress in Napoleon, and my ranking as well I tried reinstalling the game but it still kept it.

Comments

• GoslingGosling Senior Member Posts: 1,887Registered Users
    You are referring to multiplayer ranking stars. If so, no. Your steam account remembers your stats so you will keep your MP scores online even if you uninstall the game.

Why do you want to delete your progress anyway? You're not trying to trick people into thinking that you are noob but really aren't, are you? XD
    "I'm gonna stomp 'em to dust. I'm gonna grind their bones. I'm gonna burn down dere towns and cities. I'm gonna pile 'em up inna big fire and roast 'em. I'm gonna bash heads, break faces, and jump up and down on the bits that are left.

An' den I'm gonna get really mean."

Grimgor Ironhide, Black Orc Warboss.
  • Werer56Werer56 Posts: 2Registered Users
    Gosling said:

You are referring to multiplayer ranking stars. If so, no. Your steam account remembers your stats so you will keep your MP scores online even if you uninstall the game.

Why do you want to delete your progress anyway? You're not trying to trick people into thinking that you are noob but really aren't, are you? XD

No haha I just wanted to start again, sAme thing with the campaign
  • GoslingGosling Senior Member Posts: 1,887Registered Users
    Werer56 said:

Gosling said:

No haha I just wanted to start again, sAme thing with the campaign
    But what is the point?

Start a new campaign. Play some MP battles...

I can't see the benefit.
    "I'm gonna stomp 'em to dust. I'm gonna grind their bones. I'm gonna burn down dere towns and cities. I'm gonna pile 'em up inna big fire and roast 'em. I'm gonna bash heads, break faces, and jump up and down on the bits that are left.

An' den I'm gonna get really mean."

Grimgor Ironhide, Black Orc Warboss.