Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

New to RTW 1 Asking for step by step assist to Patch

teddyc100teddyc100 Posts: 1Registered Users
Hey group a hello to all... I am struggling here with a RTW Gold that contains Rome ver 1.3 and BI ver 1.4 no Alexander. I got 2 patches one for 1.5 Rome and 1.6 patch for BI to DL'd to my Desktop. This is where my skill level is next to nothing, nada. I have gone to Youtube and watched maybe 8 -10 videos most with music and a show how and a low quality visual when I enlarge, unfortunately I can not follow unless it is enlarged on my monitor. Does any one have a step by step screen shot put together or a video that is not from Youtube that I may look at. At this point, after several nightsa bit frustrated I am not following how to get the patch from my desktop to where it needs to go in RTW folder/file. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. I would like to play online and download some mods as soon as it is patch. Thanks in advance to the forum...