Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Faction/Confederation Names & Diplomatic Options

x0baya0xx0baya0x Registered Users Posts: 10
edited November 2016 in Community Mods
I want to make it so only the main playable factions can confederate. To do this I need to take away the option for non-playable/minor factions to do so.

The main reason for this is that I want to make it so The Empire, which I renamed to Reikland can confederate to become The Empire.. or the Dwarves which are now Karaz-a-Karak can confederate to become Karak Ankor. You get the picture..

Why I can't do this is because you can only change the name of a confederation for an entire subculture.. so any Empire province will become "The Empire" once they confederate with another faction of the same subculture, meaning potentially you could have 2 or more factions as "The Empire".

Being as I can't rename specific confederations for individual factions, I'd like to remove the abilities of other factions from making confederations..

An added bonus is that potentially through each play through, you could see the main confederated factions as big and powerful as opposed to lesser ones.

Any info would be appreciated, even if it's to say it's impossible.

Thanks!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file