Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

{AoC} Medieval Wars

Subotai!Subotai! MemberPosts: 68Registered Users
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=793069131

This mod transforms the AoC campaign into a medieval campaign, date 1078 AD. It adds the MKTW 1212 units to the campaign map and removes all other units from the campaign. All credit for the units goes to Warman, LTD, and all of the other guys on the MTWK 1212 team, their mod is super awesome check it out here:
http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1767-Medieval-Kingdoms-Total-War-(MKTW). This mod also incorporates Medievalish graphics by Linke which adds Medieval settlment models to the battle map, all credit for these models goes to him.

The playable factions:
Kingdom of England
France
Holy Roman Empire
Byzantine Empire
Emirate of Corduba
Danes
Flanders
Republic of Pisa
Kingdom of Castille and Leon
Kingdom of Hungary

The units don't line up perfectly, most Welsh, Irish, and Scottish factions have either swedish or english units, as Gaelic units have not yet been added. Also, Flanders has Swiss units, as the flemish units have not been released yet and their play styles are similar. The AI recruits armies like normal and navies are the same as the normal campaign. There are no starting armies, this will be a step maybe for a future update, but is very time intensive to add.

Comments

• biso46biso46 Posts: 2Registered Users
    I have downloaded the 1078 mod for attila but when I am in a battle none of the units show up on the screen what can I do to fix this problem please
  • SHR84SHR84 Posts: 2Registered Users
    this is an awesome mod and a good alternitive to play a campaign with the Medieval Kingdoms mod units.
    Thanx to the mod I only buyed attila for a medieval 3 like campaign.Cant wait till medieval kingdoms grand campaign get released.