Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

connorgrifficconnorgriffic Posts: 2Registered Users
so i just go total war Attila on steam and i was just wondering how to get the mods from the steam workshop to work, as i don't know how to activate them. i understand that on a PC there is a launcher which shows the mods you have and the ones you have activated.

Please any one help me!!!!!

Comments

• astrospudastrospud Junior Member Posts: 69Registered Users
    edited May 2017
    Hello Connorgriffic,
    I'm guessing by the lack of replies and/or further comment from your self that you have found out how to run the launcher?
    You are correct, the launcher is where you activate/deactivate mods.
    Just a small tip on asking for advice: It's best to put a brief description of the problem in the subject line, rather than a cry for help, even though you might be feeling frustrated. Somebody might see it and think; "hey, I can help with that".

:smile:
  • Iron_HammerIron_Hammer Posts: 2Registered Users
    I have the exact same problem but it is never answered.. PLease help!
  • BillyRuffianBillyRuffian Moderator UKPosts: 36,086Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    If you run the launcher you will see a button labelled Mod Manager - press that, then hit the workshop button to find mods. Select (double-click) a mod you want to use and hit the subscribe button.

"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts - for support rather than illumination." (Andrew Lang)

|Takeda| Yokota Takatoshi

Forum Terms and Conditions: - https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest

"We wunt be druv". iot6pc7dn8qs.png