Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

MOD MANAGER CANT FIND MY MOD

qiujihao97qiujihao97 Registered Users Posts: 4
When i go into the mod manager in the TW:warhammer launcher, it says that i have NO mods at all. I have subscribed to 3 or so. none of them show up. And when i visit the workshop, it shows I subscribed those mod.

Comments

• qiujihao97qiujihao97 Registered Users Posts: 4
    Am i the only experience this ? Can someone help me ?
  • MoritasgusMoritasgus Registered Users Posts: 744
    They get hidden while out of date, the new patch invalidates all mods until they are re-uploaded by the author.
    If you want to try them there is a tick box to enable out of date mods but likely they will crash the game until updated.
  • qiujihao97qiujihao97 Registered Users Posts: 4

They get hidden while out of date, the new patch invalidates all mods until they are re-uploaded by the author.
    If you want to try them there is a tick box to enable out of date mods but likely they will crash the game until updated.

Even I subscribe a new mod , it still didnt show up.

• MoritasgusMoritasgus Registered Users Posts: 744
    It may not if that mod hasn't been updated, you can also subscribe to out of date mods.
    If you have the tickbox for enable out of date mods and still nothing shows up then i can't help you.
  • flatearthergeneralflatearthergeneral Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 4
    edited December 2016
    I have same problem. Steams screwed the pooch it seems. No mods showing in 'my subscribed' list.
    Was working fine up until the last week.
    Now can't play the game with any mods.
    Tried all refreshers and fixes mentioned, no good.
    Currently uninstalling /reinstalling but not very optimistic.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file