Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Multiplayer Campaign Amber Glitch

MageofHaloMageofHalo Posts: 2Registered Users
Build: 1.5.0 12678.0

Detailed description: During a multiplayer campaign I don't receive any amber from a military alliance with my co-op partner. Mousing over the amber icon to display the income breakdown only reveals income from my own settlements. On some random turns I suddenly receive the full amount of amber that I should get from my ally, and within a turn or two it all disappears. When it does this, the amber income breakdown correctly shows the amount of amber I should be getting. I've just begun to assume that I won't get any amber from the alliance and don't bother investing any. :(

Reproduction Steps: Don't know. Just happens randomly.

Details of any solutions that have already been attempted: I've attempted praying to all of my elven gods, but to no avail.

Comments

• ArdralisArdralis Posts: 124Registered Users
    edited December 2016
    The wording on the warning for wood elves is very badly written.

In multiplayer games you do not receive amber from human allies.

I like you assumed this ment empire/bret's.

It should say in multiplayer games you do not receive amber from alliances with the other player.

Which in the above case really buggers Orion and Durthu co-ops, because poor durthu gains no benifits from the oak of ages.

• MageofHaloMageofHalo Posts: 2Registered Users
    Not entirely surprised. It'd be super OP otherwise. I tried looking up what the amber income was for co-op but couldn't find it for the life of me.

It's still a bug though, since there were turns where I got amber from my friend. It should at least be consistent.