Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Patch 5: Top 3s of least used characters and units

CA_AtoCA_Ato The Creative AssemblyPosts: 297Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff
Dear Multiplaysters, Multiplayettes and everything in-between and left or right of that,

It is that time of the year where we all snuggle up with a pint of eggnog and think back of all the good and bad things that happened over the last 12 months. On the good side, lots and lots of you have bought TW:WH and our DLCs! Big thanks for that! As you have already noticed, we have put some of your investment straight back to work – literally – by recruiting avid Total War veteran, Finland’s Nr.1 A-ha Superfan CA_Duck to help out with all things Battles! Please be extra nice to him while he takes on me and units and characters and quest battles and all the lot.

Regarding bad things that happened in 2016… So needless to say, I’m odds and ends. Maybe it’s time for 2016 to stumble away, slowly learning that life is okay?

Back to topic: It is too early to interpret the data of the last patch yet, but following a recent discussion I thought I'd show you some of the units and characters least used in Quick Battles. Naturally, some units are less spotted in battles because not all players have access to it (DLC) or they are limited in the number you can bring (Regiments of Renown, Generals). I have therefore sorted the results into different categories.

Note that units that were buffed last patch were not added to this list as we are awaiting more data. They may well still be the least used units.

Top 3 unused named characters (main release only)
Balthasar Gelt on foot
Karl Franz on Warhorse
Karl Franz on Pegasus

Top 3 unused named characters (DLC and FreeLC content)
Helman Ghorst on foot
Volkmar The Grim on foot
Boris Todbringer on foot

Top 3 unused unnamed characters
Chaos Sorcerer Lord (Metal) on Manticore
Necromancer on Corpse Cart
Chaos Sorcerer Lord (Fire) on Barded Chaos Steed

Top 3 unused units (main release only)
Luminark of Hysh
Pistoliers
Flame Cannon

Top 3 unused DLC units
Corpse Cart (Balefire)
Corpse Cart
Corpse Cart (Unholy Lodestone)

Top 3 unused DLC Regiment of Renown units
Teef Robbers (Goblin Wolf Chariot)
Deff Creepers (Forest Goblin Spider Rider Archers)
The Feasters in the Dusk (Crypt Ghouls)

Hope this gives you some food for thought over the weekend. As always, don’t forget you’re all the things I’ve got to remember, so don’t shy away.

Kind regards, Ato