Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

What Are You Listening To? (Music)

Comments

• AtticanAttican Senior Member Posts: 1,152Registered Users
    edited June 2011
    "Two years war and no conquest? The little province of Upper Canada holds out two years against the whole force of democracy? This is very grating," - Nathan Ford, a local official in New York State.

"Just because you lose doesnt mean you surrender" - Stephen Colbert

Where there's a whip, there's a way.

I have never retreated in a strategy game, I just attack in the opposite direction.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 7,096
    edited June 2011
    I love gangster rap

And as far as Eurovision goes this song will never be beaten
  • GSCGSC Senior Member Posts: 1,687Registered Users
    edited June 2011
    That ain't Gangsta Rap. Snoop Dogg now is sellout.
    edited June 2011
    I love gangster rap

And as far as Eurovision goes this song will never be beaten

Mmmm she has nice mammary's , if it werent for those cream cannons I doubt she would be close to as famous as she is right now with the kidsez.

also Deutschland's 2010 eurovision video was pretty good very up beat, if I am not mistaken it was the winner of 2010.

Anddd
    "Two years war and no conquest? The little province of Upper Canada holds out two years against the whole force of democracy? This is very grating," - Nathan Ford, a local official in New York State.

I have never retreated in a strategy game, I just attack in the opposite direction.
  • LeckanLeckan Senior Member Posts: 798Registered Users
    edited June 2011
    I really dislike Lenas song, well, I dislike the way she sings it. She's german and it feels so odd that she sings like that.

I really like maNgas song for 2010.
    In a thread about the 21st of may "rapture"
    "Good job it didn't happen really because I'm still watching the last season of Married with Children and I'd hate to not know what happens in the last episode." - Shireknight
    edited June 2011
    Leckan wrote: »
    I really dislike Lenas song, well, I dislike the way she sings it. She's german and it feels so odd that she sings like that.

I really like maNgas song for 2010.

Yea both Germanies 2010 and 2011 singers sound more English than Deutsch

NVM lol I just realised both 2010 and 2011 are sung by Lena :P

• TriariiTriarii Junior Member Posts: 9Registered Users
    edited June 2011
    I can stand Alexander Rybak (used to sing it when we were drunk) and Lena (need I say more?) but this years winner was absolutely dreadful.
  • VaskillVenskVaskillVensk Junior Member Posts: 3Registered Users
    edited June 2011

This thread needs more rock!
    edited June 2011

• SasuSasu Moderator FinlandPosts: 8,876Registered Users, Moderators
    edited June 2011
    no explanation available
    edited June 2011
    Lol I respond with

• SystemSystem Posts: 7,096
    edited June 2011
    Attican wrote: »
    Lol I respond with

OMG I saw these two play this song live at Wembley, if I had had a rusty sp00n on me I would have gouged both my eyes out and then snapped it in two and stuck the jagged ends deep into my ears.
  • GSCGSC Senior Member Posts: 1,687Registered Users
    edited June 2011
    Eazy-E ft. Dirty Red- Wut Would U Do (Death Row diss)
    edited June 2011
    OMG I saw these two play this song live at Wembley, if I had had a rusty sp00n on me I would have gouged both my eyes out and then snapped it in two and stuck the jagged ends deep into my ears.

This is somewhat the reaction I would have if I was forced to watch those ladies

• ElmarkOFearElmarkOFear Senior Member Kentucky, USAPosts: 561Registered Users
    edited June 2011
    Lol I respond with

That's my theme song! :)
    Politicians, like diapers, should be changed regularly: Both for the same reason. :D
  • Rath_DarkbladeRath_Darkblade Senior Member Posts: 2,125Registered Users
    edited June 2011
    I'm listening to the Grim Fandango soundtrack. (No YouTube link - look for it yourself if you're interested!) :p
    "There is nothing wrong with nepotism, provided you keep it all in the family."
    --Winston Churchill
  • ScrewbyScrewby Junior Member Posts: 19Registered Users
    edited June 2011
    Ohh yehh
    Starting to listen to Drapht as well and Requiem for the Phantom and Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei OST
    edited June 2011
    Screwby wrote: »
    Ohh yehh
    Starting to listen to Drapht as well and Requiem for the Phantom and Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei OST

I counter with

• SaspiSaspi Senior Member Posts: 612Registered Users
    edited June 2011
    Im working on the total war wiki, would you like to join me?
    http://wiki.totalwar.com/w/Wiki_Coordination_Central
  • Ace_BlazerAce_Blazer Senior Member Toronto, CanadaPosts: 5,918Registered Users
    edited June 2011
    I just finished watching the new Karate Kid, so incidentally.
    My Rome 2 PC: Intel i5-4670, nVidia 760GTX, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, NZXT Vulcan mATX case
    Please view the Total War Forum: Terms and Conditions.
    Buttons the Kitten needs your help. Click here to save a kitten today.
    edited June 2011
    By chance, to those that know who these people are, this picture is undisputable proof that the antichrist is among us.
    justin-bieber-is-1972-donny-osmond-1282-1273200283-16.jpg
    edited September 2011
    Self bump

• Maeda_ToshiieMaeda_Toshiie Senior Member SingaporePosts: 3,601Registered Users
    edited September 2011
    Total War Forums, the official forums of the Total War series:

Forum terms and conditions
    Technology Discussion Section
    How not to assemble a PC

Google-fu, the best skill in solving technical issues.

Faibo waipa!
  • Ace_BlazerAce_Blazer Senior Member Toronto, CanadaPosts: 5,918Registered Users
    edited September 2011
    How old are those Japanese singers???? Seriously. Sometimes it's so hard to tell.

btw, god I can't believe I posted that Justin Bieber video. Gouging my eyes out right now.

Anyways.
    My Rome 2 PC: Intel i5-4670, nVidia 760GTX, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, NZXT Vulcan mATX case
    Please view the Total War Forum: Terms and Conditions.
    Buttons the Kitten needs your help. Click here to save a kitten today.
    edited September 2011
    Self bump

Fine movie, weird, almost invective musical connection...
  • LeckanLeckan Senior Member Posts: 798Registered Users
    edited September 2011
    Any of the videos in the series Symphony of Science.
    In a thread about the 21st of may "rapture"
    "Good job it didn't happen really because I'm still watching the last season of Married with Children and I'd hate to not know what happens in the last episode." - Shireknight
  • Maeda_ToshiieMaeda_Toshiie Senior Member SingaporePosts: 3,601Registered Users
    edited September 2011
    Ace Blazer wrote: »
    How old are those Japanese singers???? Seriously. Sometimes it's so hard to tell.

22, 26, 23, 17, 16 (excluding the teacher).

The anisama version was imo better. Bigger stage, bigger crowd, live band.
    Total War Forums, the official forums of the Total War series:

Forum terms and conditions
    Technology Discussion Section
    How not to assemble a PC

Google-fu, the best skill in solving technical issues.

Faibo waipa!
    edited September 2011

• Napoleon 2ndNapoleon 2nd Senior Member Posts: 2,151Registered Users
    edited September 2011
    Ed sheerran +Dot rotten.......
    'It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent. It is the ones who are the most adaptable to change' Charles Darwin

But I have a thing for cannon...
  • MarlyMarly Senior Member Posts: 375Registered Users
    edited September 2011
    You all have the worst taste in music imaginable. Not one decent tune amongst all that dross...(except the Puddle of Mudd tune, points for that whoever that was)

You can thank me for showing you what a real song sounds like later. I have simply the best taste in music ever, I don't care if you disagree, I already know your wrong. :)