Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

What Are You Listening To? (Music)

1373839404143»

Comments

• CogreCogre Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,186
    Feeling a bit elitist today soooooooo

Swans - better than you
    KRYTEN: I'm some kind of robot who's fighting this virus, and none of
    this exists, it's all in a fever, except for you guys, who really do
    exist, only you're not really here, you're really on some space ship in
    the future. Hell, if that's got to make sense I don't want to be
    sober!
  • greycatgreycat Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,384
    The Wolfgang Press - Going South
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USARegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 19,668
    Just found another one from one of my favorite groups. (I've got to learn Welch!)
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
  • BillyRuffianBillyRuffian Moderator UKRegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 37,394
    That sounds more like Irish Gaelic.

"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts - for support rather than illumination." (Andrew Lang)

|Takeda| Yokota Takatoshi

Forum Terms and Conditions: - https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest

"We wunt be druv". iot6pc7dn8qs.png
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USARegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 19,668
    Which it is, as far as I can tell. Poor choice ow words on my part. Scotch-Irish is a part of my ancestry, among a bunch of other areas....
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
    Pete Shelley - Homosapien
    edited April 24
    David Sylvian - Krishna Blue

The Dream Syndicate - The Days of Wine and Roses (Live on KEXP)
    Post edited by greycat on
    Another one from Celtic Woman:

Couple of classic folks, with a classic song:

Robyn Hitchcock - Autumn Sunglasses
    edited May 12
    Just came across this. A Johnny Cash song I had not heard before. Some interesting folks show up in the video...

Post edited by dge1 on
  • BillyRuffianBillyRuffian Moderator UKRegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 37,394
    edited May 12
    A British version of the same.

Tom Jones changed a lot in later years.

"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts - for support rather than illumination." (Andrew Lang)

Forum Terms and Conditions: - https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest

Another Tom Jones, this time showing Bob Dylan how to do it.

Good Dylan cover...
    Robyn Hitchcock - Visions of Johanna
    one of my absolute favs

ministry - so what

sober!
  • Horus89Horus89 Registered Users Posts: 50
    For metal fans:

Mudvayne - World So Cold

Dymytry - Chernobyl
    John Cale - Gun
    A different Cale

• BordigaBordiga Registered Users Posts: 275
    a classic of 70's hard rock.

RIP Cozy &Ronnie james Dio

All opinions my own.

Medieval II is still the best Total War.
    Kmfdm - not in my name

sober!
    Black sabbath - planet caravan

sober!
    No apologies:

The Magnetic Fields - Two Characters in Search of a Country Song
    edited July 6
    BLACK SABBATH - Changes

Cover of same song...
    Charles Bradley - Changes
    Post edited by greycat on