Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Need a trained eye or someone well-versed in modding for some help with BOB

Anon90Anon90 Junior MemberPosts: 1Registered Users
edited December 2016 in Assembly Kit
Hello, I've been trying to make my own faction, or rather utilize an already existing minor faction and every time I try to fix it, by redoing it all ( I.e verifying and restoring files ) it never manages to process the startpos... It does boot Attila up, but there's nothing more than that, and I already made sure to see whether I had any mods or such active, even deleted all of em.

Yet this still doesn't generate the startpos and I don't know if I'm doing it right or wrong, but currently the files I've modified are the following:

factions
frontend_factions_leaders
political_parties
faction_to_mercenary_set_junctions
faction_to_faction_groups_junctions
faction_political_parties_junctions
start_pos_characters
start_pos_factions
start_pos_family

Have I missed something to propely make the minor faction playable? ( They're supposed to start off as a horde )

I would have asked this in twcenters but the site has been done for a day or two now, so not sure when it comes back
Tagged:

Comments