Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

A fond farewell.

13»

Comments

• KayosivKayosiv Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,662

Is this becoming some existential debate around whether we are or are not Craig?

There is no debate. There is only Craig. Craig is life.
    Space Frontier is a sci-fi themed board game I've designed for 2-4 players. Please take a look and enjoy our free Print-and-Play at FreezeDriedGames.com

If you have any questions about tactics or mechanics in Total War Warhammer multiplayer, feel free to PM me.
  • Ranger275Ranger275 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 161
  • Danish Warrior SkaldDanish Warrior Skald Registered Users Posts: 9
    Farewell, enjoy your new life!
    Total War Let´s Plays
    My YouTube channel: https://youtube.com/c/DanishWarriorSkald
  • -TWI- Samuel-TWI- Samuel Registered Users Posts: 77
  • JammyJokerJammyJoker Registered Users Posts: 139
    All the best Christos!
    JammyJoker the Scottish Gamer Channel;
    @ Twitter
    @YouTube
  • GoslingGosling Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,887
    I've neve seen so many Likes on one post.

It's like you guys WANT him to leave...
    "I'm gonna stomp 'em to dust. I'm gonna grind their bones. I'm gonna burn down dere towns and cities. I'm gonna pile 'em up inna big fire and roast 'em. I'm gonna bash heads, break faces, and jump up and down on the bits that are left.

An' den I'm gonna get really mean."

Grimgor Ironhide, Black Orc Warboss.
  • BLUCHERBLUCHER Senior Member Cheshire UKRegistered Users Posts: 787
    edited January 2017
    All the best to you Christos, Ive only just got back into computer gaming and Total War after a lengthy illness so Like passing ships in the night, we didnt really know each other. That doesnt debar me however from wishing you a great Wedding Day, good wishes in your future married life, and good luck in your new ventures that follow working at CA.

Blucher.

PS Will there be cakes in the Mess-room at Lunchtime?
  • IlyandirIlyandir Registered Users Posts: 221
    All the best luck for the future Christos!

May Craig be with you in all your endeavors.

I sense the potential for a Vectron parallel developing here ... from hense forth, The Scrolls of Craig shall be our prime directive.

I can bend minds with my spoon.
  • AlJabberwockAlJabberwock Moderator USAModerators, Tech Moderators, Knights Posts: 7,730
    Tchau old man.

See you when the wind ruffles the September breeze through the Fighting Irish flags on the House that Rockne Built, and the lines at The LineBacker make you wish you were drunk before you got there... :) ~Al
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “Every so often things happen that can’t be rationalized in a conventional way. People wanna know their government has a response. I am that response.”
    ― Kent Mansley (in "Iron Giant")

For most general problems, for which you have no idea of the culprit, your first port of call should be:
    https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-us/categories/200307381-Total-War-Support

If you are aware of a bug or a specific issue for which you know the cause, post in the support section for the specific title on our forums. ~Al

https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest
  • CA_ChristosCA_Christos Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 254
    A final farewell - figured you'd all enjoy this framed gift from my team, too. See you on the other side.

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

• blaatblaat Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 3,123

A final farewell - figured you'd all enjoy this framed gift from my team, too. See you on the other side.

weeeeeeeeeeeeep weeeeeeeeeeep
    we miss you
    one last salute
    ALL HAIL THE SLAYER KING MAY CRAIG BE WITH YOU

snip

It's much easier and more fun to get engrossed in lore that takes itself seriously and tries to make sense within its own frame of reference.

the reason I prefer LOTR over warhammer fantasy and 40k

I am dutch so if you like to have a talk in dutch shoot me a PM :)
  • CrajohCrajoh Member Registered Users Posts: 1,862
    Cheers mate
    Live your life and try to do no harm.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." Evelyn Beatrice Hall
  • Low_TideLow_Tide A cabin by a lake in the woods.Registered Users Posts: 36
    So long.
    Taste is a matter of prospective.
  • capt_sunshinecapt_sunshine Registered Users Posts: 1
    Leaving us at the precipice of our destiny, that's a grudgin'.

Farewell mate.
  • RefealNRefealN Registered Users Posts: 10
    All the best buddy. Enjoy so much. lol