Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Vs Campaign Objectives how do they work and can vs campaign be continued like normal campaigns?

BoldElfBoldElf Registered Users Posts: 191
Hi all

I was just wondering how do the campaign objectives work as I might have found a bug. I would also like to hear form people who have completed the objectives and what happens?

Let me explain. 1st of all the objectives say occupy or raze 60 unique settlements. So for Example if I raze a settlement then the AI takes it back and I raise it again will that count as 2 towards your 60 score? I ask this as I thought it used to cause the score to go down if someone takes the settlements back but when I was playing last night I noticed my score didn't decrease when the AI took a settlement. Is this a bug or have they changed how it works so if I go back and raze that one again I wont get any more points towards my total score but I also don't have to go and raze it again?

If that is how it works then I don't think its that fair as players who can take settlements lose score if they lose control of a settlement.

My second Question is if me and my opponent are still both very much alive when either I raze 60 settlements or he captures 60 settlements can you continue the campaign in the same way that you do when completing the objectives in single player grand campaign?

If you can that would be great as I don't mind about how the other objectives work if you can do that as I would like that in the end you have to defeat your opponent so that you do end up fighting them because technically you could complete the objectives without even fighting your opponents faction directly.

Comments

• endurendur Registered Users Posts: 4,069
    More questions:

Do you have Legendary Lord quests for items? If not, is there an alternative way to get the items?

What if your opponent is defeated, do you win? What if your opponent quits?
  • BoldElfBoldElf Registered Users Posts: 191
    endur said:

More questions:

Do you have Legendary Lord quests for items? If not, is there an alternative way to get the items?

What if your opponent is defeated, do you win? What if your opponent quits?

You do get the quest battles but I don't know if your opponent can only watch them not control the enemy army.

If your opponent is defeated you win. I don't think you win if they quit as it thinks its a disconnect. But you defiantly win if they get destroyed as my friend got too aggressive as vamps and was wiped out and I won and received the achievement for winning a vs campaign.

Still not had any info if you can continue playing against each other if you are both still alive but one razes/captures 60 settlements
  • ODM_EmptythoughtODM_Emptythought France, ParisRegistered Users Posts: 671
    1) If you raze the same settlement twice it still counts as one but don't worry if it is resettled you still have your 1 settlement razed.
    However if you have to occupy the settlement you need to hold it.

2) I you win/lose the campaign you can click on the button "continue the campaign on the end screen".
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I live in France.... I like animes, mangas, greek/egyptian and roman culture (antiquity + mythology). I usually play Total Warhammer or Battlefleet Gothic and sometimes Vermintide.
    I play almost exclusively MP though 1 or 2 campaigns from time to time can't hurt ;).

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file