Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Killing Attila

JakeholnessJakeholness Registered Users Posts: 1
I have tried to assassinate Attila using agents but have only managed to wound him twice. However he is no longer in any of the huns armies but is still labelled as the faction leader. How am I suppose to stop the huns armies spawning now if I can't find attila.
Tagged:

Comments

• dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USARegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 23,687
    You'll have to wait until you get a cut scene message indicating events have changed, around year 452 or something like that. Until then you can only wound him. One the message is displayed, you can kill him, either by agent or in battle, and it will stick. The Hun armies stop generating replacements and the faction can be destroyed.

You just have to survive until then. ;)
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin/Mark Twain
    “Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.”–George Santayana, The Life of Reason, 1905.

• Rewan#2358Rewan#2358 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 4,859
    Well actually I'd say you bugged Attila out, he might appear again eventually. Or not.

If he doesn't then it's pretty simple : you need to survive till 445 (or 450, can't remember when he actually dies from natural causes...)

My personal collection of hazardous tests and quickfixes (yes this is a link).
    Wondering why you get some traits on your characters this may give you a vague idea

Balance enthusiast, I like tinkering and messing with stuff and values. Cool heads prevails !
  • Frederick_WilliamFrederick_William Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 789
    just kill another general, and he may be the replacement, or wait for a new stack to spawn that puts him in charge.

I believe if you kill him twice in battle, he dies for good. i don't think it works that way on the campaign map.(and i don't mean wounding. i am referring to a crit success)
  • booflowbooflow Registered Users Posts: 15
    everythign ive read says it takes multiple attempts to kill attila although so one seems to agree on the number some say tis allway four others three just wait for him to spawn in a new stack and keep trying mate :/