Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

disappointment

shayshay Registered Users Posts: 1
I admit I do not know English.
But I bought Windows 10 and have not bought ubuntu linux and Parallels desktop 12

Klum and $ 1,000 if you are soon were crossing the Mac game I could not imitate but I would like my money back US $ 59.99

[email protected]
Tagged:

Comments

• TheShiroOfDaltonTheShiroOfDalton Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 34,001
    In 1000 years archeologists will unearth this message and only be able to speculate about the ancient wisdoms hidden within.
  • obippoobippo Member Registered Users Posts: 2,686
    You can ask for a refund on steam. Help -> steam support -> "games, software, etc" -> enter "total war: warhammer" there -> select the reason to refund ("not what expected" or whatever) -> "id like to ask for a refund".

If you have more than 2 hours played it will probably be refused, but i've succesfully refunded games with way more than that.
    Always be aware when a Content Refusing Troll Brigade (CRTB) representative is near. Contact your local Witch Hunter for further info.

• LordCommander#3741LordCommander#3741 Registered Users Posts: 3,218
    Dear friend in Christ,

I am factor for estate for PRESIDENT WANBOA of Zambia. As his legal executor I have $40000000 (US) of Wanboa family fortune. After coup by GENERAL ZIMBI all monies therein transferred out of country. I need trustworthy and reliable person to transfer funds to will give 30% of total if you are greathearted enough.

Remain blessed,

Victor Surugaba (BA Hons)
    It's a beta.
  • deckermdeckerm Registered Users Posts: 149
    You need to find a better translator.
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USARegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 23,687
    Afraid this is the wrong location for your refund request, among other things. If you have a problem with running the game then post in the appropriate support forum, with the details needed to assist.

As stated, refunds are done through Steam.

Closing to eliminate a food source for the trolls.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin/Mark Twain
    “Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.”–George Santayana, The Life of Reason, 1905.

This discussion has been closed.