Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Isabella von Carstein Spotlight Video

Grace_CAGrace_CA Creative AssemblyPosts: 498Registered Users, Moderators, Administrators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff, SuperAdmin, Community Team
edited February 23 in General Discussion
It's time for an Isabella spotlight...

Isabella von Carstein begins her campaign in the new starting position for the Von Carstein faction alongside Vlad in Schwartzhafen. She comes with unique quests, traits and skills and an undying love for her husband Vlad..

Check out the video here: image
Post edited by Grace_CA on

Comments

• KrunchKrunch Junior Member Posts: 1,055Registered Users
    edited February 15
    Cool, a new startposition is nice. I assume Vlad leads the faction and has his own diplo VO dialogue now?

Also, is Isabella the new lord listed in the FLC schedule? Would be nice to have confirnation if so.
  • WoesWoes Posts: 30Registered Users
    New starting positions!
  • MiniaArMiniaAr Posts: 86Registered Users
    edited February 15
    This is great that you split the LLs into distinct factions.

Schwartzhafen if my memory is not failing, is in Western Sylvannia. Meaning in a co-op VC campaign one could be in charge of East Sylvannia with Mannfred/Kemmler/Ghorst and another of West Sylvannia with Vlad/Isabella.

It would make things interesting for sure. :)

Now with Moussillon and the Red Duke as a third playable VC faction, I dream that Kemmler and Krell both get their separate faction as well in the future. :)
  • MasqueradeMasquerade Posts: 99Registered Users
  • obippoobippo Member Posts: 1,193Registered Users
    Nice... I really hate that bald **** mannfred

• BDMblueBDMblue Posts: 168Registered Users
  • KlausTheKatKlausTheKat Posts: 256Registered Users
    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Awwww..... you guys
    My System Specs:
    GPU: - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980ti
    CPU: - Intel i7 6700k
    RAM: - 16GB Corsair DDR3
    SSDD: - Kingston SV300S37A 120GB
    HDD: - Western Digital 2TB
    Display: - Wasabi Mango UHD430 4k 43" and/or BenQ W1110 1080p 3D Projector
  • BoindilBoindil Posts: 448Registered Users
    Really really good stuff, glad to see you dont care to much for balance in singleplayer, this early game is clearly extremly strong with Isabellas traits and Vlad beeing available so early....good stuff!!! ;)

Also imo this is one of the best videos you have put out till today!

Nice work!
  • HeroofRome1HeroofRome1 Member Posts: 1,177Registered Users
    Well, it looks like the head to head canpaign we and my friend will have (me Manfred and him Leuncour) will be much more interesting when the Old World Edition drops!
    Team Dwarfs, Team Empire, Team Bretonnia Team Grim, Team elf slayers, Team Belegar
  • Otters007Otters007 Posts: 66Registered Users
    Yes! Vampire Civil war confirmed!
  • Commissar_GCommissar_G Senior Member Posts: 5,929Registered Users
    I was about to mention how she might have the worst starting units in the game, but starting with two vampire heroes as well I can see why.
    "As a sandbox game everyone, without exception, should be able to play the game exactly as they see fit and that means providing the maximum scope possible." - ~UNiOnJaCk~
  • MattzoMattzo Member United KingdomPosts: 616Registered Users
    This is sufficiently exciting that I might actually do a Vampire campaign now.
    "Everything in war is simple. But the simplest thing is difficult."
  • Derfel82Derfel82 Posts: 95Registered Users
    So, will Vlad&Isabella be able to recruit other LLs?

When i play as dwarfs, i always search to recruit Belegar as soon as possibile :)
  • shinrosshinros Posts: 1,101Registered Users
    This I am okay and quite happy with but I hope when the old world edition hits CA looks at the original LL and brings them up to par with the DLC ones.
    Nagash: When Nagash reaches out to crush his enemies, it is with a million hands. When Nagash seeks out his prey, it is with a million eyes.....
  • PetromirPetromir Senior Member Posts: 1,493Registered Users
    shinros said:

This I am okay and quite happy with but I hope when the old world edition hits CA looks at the original LL and brings them up to par with the DLC ones.

This is a bit hopeful as means they are changing an existing LL at least.
    Derfel82 said:

So, will Vlad&Isabella be able to recruit other LLs?

When i play as dwarfs, i always search to recruit Belegar as soon as possibile :)

I would also like to know about this.

Does this VC "split" alter the amount of LL I can have in a campaign?
    "As a sandbox game everyone, without exception, should be able to play the game exactly as they see fit and that means providing the maximum scope possible." - ~UNiOnJaCk~
  • englisharcher89englisharcher89 Senior Member Bath, UKPosts: 2,653Registered Users
    Probably Ghorst/Mannfred will be main faction, don't know about Kemmler whether he is gonna get his own faction.
    Vampire Counts
    Tomb Kings
    The Empire

"Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death." - Vlad von Carstein
  • wasdawasda Posts: 8Registered Users
    YAY. This makes me so happy.

Probably Ghorst/Mannfred will be main faction, don't know about Kemmler whether he is gonna get his own faction.

Move him with the Red Duke to Mousillion? Maybe? It's not out of the question since the precedent has been set.

Well he might make sense with the red duke over in Mousellon (sp?)
  • nyraannyraan Junior Member Posts: 153Registered Users
    Yesterday I had mixed feelings about Isabella because of VC AI was going to have 5 LLs.. Also I usually only play with the faction leader as starting LL.
    Today you erased any trace of concern :D NEW VC STARTING POSITIONS WOOOHOOO
    you continue to exceed my expectations ^^
    with this new update you, besides actually encouraging me to play a new VC faction you also proved that moving old LLs (like ungrim and Azhag) can be a reality.

Well done CA well done.
  • Derfel82Derfel82 Posts: 95Registered Users
    Just read on FB that Vampires factions will be able to confederate ^^
  • StephinceStephince Posts: 916Registered Users
    All our vampire Christmases come at once.

Female LL - check
    New Starting position - check
    Vampiric Confederation - check
    Expectations continually exceeded - check
    Happy gamer with wallet open - check
  • totalromefantotalromefan Senior Member Posts: 376Registered Users
    such a romantic vid
  • bishobolabishobola Junior Member Posts: 120Registered Users
    that wa sa close one, you redeemed yourseves for not creating legendary heroes, this von carstein splis is great
  • SetrusSetrus Senior Member Posts: 17,205Registered Users

such a romantic vid

My thought exactly, especially that gateaway in Drakenhof. :love:
  • StephinceStephince Posts: 916Registered Users
    edited February 15
    Although this is a lot of dev work for something that may not happen, if we don't win MWNL ;)
    Stephince said:

Although this is a lot of dev work for something that may not happen, if we don't win MLNW ;)

Of course we'll win, heresy to say otherwise....

But they have said they will check me up with a way to get her to us in the future if we don't.
  • AxikusAxikus Junior Member Posts: 457Registered Users
    it gives Vampires three skill points straight off the bat

... HAH!

Really pleased with them leading their own faction as an off-choice.

But that same old dumb set of one-handed weapon animations sours the taste. Sigh.
  • Grace_CAGrace_CA Creative Assembly Posts: 498Registered Users, Moderators, Administrators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff, SuperAdmin, Community Team
    edited February 15
    Derfel82 said:

Just read on FB that Vampires factions will be able to confederate ^^

That was an error - they cannot in fact confederate

EDIT: I think - finding out now