Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Bretonnia Update Patch Notes

Comments

• Reaper49Reaper49 Posts: 239Registered Users
    edited February 27
    CA_Duck said:

Tetley said:

The patches so far have always come with new content so we would expect the focus to be on the new stuff, it's great that you manage to get some tweaks in to old content as well. Can we expect big patches in the future that wont come with new content that focus on the older stuff?

Sorry, I am not the right person to discuss brand strategy. That said, we are committed to keep improving the quality of our game and any work on new content is likely to trickle into some improvements for existing content.
    Really? Honestly now. How hard is to fix 3 LL? (Kemmler ,Gelt, Franz). People asking this so long.
  • tirapattirapat Posts: 2Registered Users
    I have Total War access and I live in Germany where the release is the 28th. But in the launcher it says that i can have the Free-LC with Total War access on the 27th of February.But there is no option to activate it or sth like that.
  • xWaBiDxxWaBiDx Posts: 56Registered Users
    tirapat said:

I have Total War access and I live in Germany where the release is the 28th. But in the launcher it says that i can have the Free-LC with Total War access on the 27th of February.But there is no option to activate it or sth like that.

It's because of time zones. We'll probably have to wait until around 4-5-ish pm (if you're in the GMT +1 zone). Be patient. It'll pop up later.
  • caesar1277caesar1277 Posts: 2Registered Users
    So I'm part of the Access, and wanted to get Bretonia a day early, how do I go about doing that? thanks
  • harbingerxyharbingerxy Senior Member Posts: 312Registered Users
    So have you guys looked into custom maps not loading for other players in multiplayer? All custom maps are useless in mp right now
  • tirapattirapat Posts: 2Registered Users
    xWaBiDx said:

tirapat said:

It's because of time zones. We'll probably have to wait until around 4-5-ish pm (if you're in the GMT +1 zone). Be patient. It'll pop up later.
    Thank you.
  • Mich21Mich21 Posts: 1Registered Users
    edited February 27
    Yo :-D It's arrive for the GTM +1, (I'm from Belgium), to ddl it go to your total war access dashboard. you will have a new icon for the DLC, after that you will have to connect your steam account. 2GB to ddl. I can't wait :-D have a nice day
  • R0TBARTR0TBART Posts: 2Registered Users
    I signed up for these forums to claim the DLC a day early, and after installing the update that's just been released I'm able to play the Von Carstein faction, but only as Vlad and I am unable to play Bretonnia at all (simply being redirected to the steam page to 'claim my Free-LC' this is much the same when I attempt to play as Isabella.)
    Could someone help me out here and tell me how I can get Bretonnia/Isabella a day earlier, or is this the way it's supposed to be?
    Thanks.
  • ASyrianASyrian Posts: 8Registered Users
    Already pushed the bretonnia button on my dashboard and locked it on my steam account.
    But its still not installed. Ist it still not locked for play/download? (germany)
    Nah. The proper release is around 4-5-is pm. I think they botched up with the time. It'll probably work for you later. And regarding Isabella... I don't think she's coming until tomorrow. I think this one day early gig is for Bretonnia only.
  • ASyrianASyrian Posts: 8Registered Users
    R0TBART said:

I signed up for these forums to claim the DLC a day early, and after installing the update that's just been released I'm able to play the Von Carstein faction, but only as Vlad and I am unable to play Bretonnia at all (simply being redirected to the steam page to 'claim my Free-LC' this is much the same when I attempt to play as Isabella.)
    Could someone help me out here and tell me how I can get Bretonnia/Isabella a day earlier, or is this the way it's supposed to be?
    Thanks.

I think they advertised the release at 4pm GMT but it was already downloadable and the dashboard was free too before the release.
  • R0TBARTR0TBART Posts: 2Registered Users
    ASyrian said:

R0TBART said:

Thanks.

I think they advertised the release at 4pm GMT but it was already downloadable and the dashboard was free too before the release.
    Thanks very Much mate!
  • Melkor0410Melkor0410 Posts: 1Registered Users
    I can´t see the download in my dashboard can anybody help
  • FearlessBeFearlessBe Posts: 2Registered Users
    in the launcher it says : "Don't want to wait until the 28th to show off your chivalry? Sign up for total war access and enjoy the Bretonnia free-lc a day early ...."
    how do i get it?

I can´t see the download in my dashboard can anybody help

You're not alone, mate. Most people seems to be having this issue :P
  • 4DWaffle4DWaffle Posts: 5Registered Users
    Same here, I can´t see the download in my dashboard??? O.o
  • mistriemistrie Posts: 1Registered Users
  • PharaohParoPharaohParo Posts: 7Registered Users
    xWaBiDx said:

tirapat said:

4pm GMT is 10am Central where I live. So if the game is supposed to be available than and its 10:20, than would someone from CA let us now whats going on? Is it supposed to be released in between now and the next 40 minutes? Some of us work today :/
  • NewDawn2kNewDawn2k Posts: 2Registered Users
    Wood elves campaign AI change sounds great!
  • 4DWaffle4DWaffle Posts: 5Registered Users
    CA cmon.... still can´t download!
  • BobTheRobotBobTheRobot Posts: 6Registered Users
    So, I waited till 17:00GMT and the link appeared in my access inventory, I clicked it, it linked me to a steam login page through my default browser, I logged in and gave it permission to activate a cd key on my steam account, it links me back to the TW:Access page and tells me the product is activated, I reboot steam expecting it to start a download, nothing.

I launch TW:WH and it tells me DLC has been added and that I will need to restart my game to install it, however I restart the game and it gives me the same message every time, steam itself registers that I have the Bretonnia DLC and that its not installed by there seems to be no way to initialize the update from either steam or ingame. anyone able to advise??
  • Fjodor199Fjodor199 Junior Member Posts: 1Registered Users
    Got the same issue as BobTheRobot. Tried to verify the game cash, did not work.
  • K3TTUK3TTU Posts: 1Registered Users

So, I waited till 17:00GMT and the link appeared in my access inventory, I clicked it, it linked me to a steam login page through my default browser, I logged in and gave it permission to activate a cd key on my steam account, it links me back to the TW:Access page and tells me the product is activated, I reboot steam expecting it to start a download, nothing.

I launch TW:WH and it tells me DLC has been added and that I will need to restart my game to install it, however I restart the game and it gives me the same message every time, steam itself registers that I have the Bretonnia DLC and that its not installed by there seems to be no way to initialize the update from either steam or ingame. anyone able to advise??

Same here... Verified also, doesnt work either...
  • Hampus233Hampus233 Posts: 2Registered Users

So have you guys looked into custom maps not loading for other players in multiplayer? All custom maps are useless in mp right now

Go in to total war acces to activate it
    Same here. Even reinstalled the entire game. No dice...
  • Cadn3aCadn3a Posts: 6Registered Users
    really? I just started reinstall my game to see if it fixes. Now I need to wait 1 hour before playing total war..good excuse to make me some food then :P
  • Cadn3aCadn3a Posts: 6Registered Users
    ok so now they removed the key. Must been corrupted. Would make sense :P
  • EaglePhoenixEaglePhoenix Senior Member Posts: 1,264Registered Users
    edited February 27
    'im only able to download the bretonnia Wallpaper, digital extra's and a free book (9 pages) - but no key whatsoever.

Belgium, GMT+1
    Was hoping to download it during dinner - but guess I'll have to kill off some more dwarves instead this evening.
    The poor souls.

Think they released it early, so everyone will be able to play it by the end of the 28th.
    Team Empire!..and also tiny lil bit VC - but shhh
  • caesar1277caesar1277 Posts: 2Registered Users
    ok I have total access, went to get the early content from my dashboard. wasn't there. how do I get it?!?!?!?!?!?