Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Bretonnia Update Patch Notes

123457»

Comments

• TheWhiteWalker1TheWhiteWalker1 Posts: 3Registered Users
    there having issues so its not out yet. they done **** up too bad too cause i took the day off work to play today and now i feel like it was a complete waste lol
    but who knows maybe they will get it fixed within the day...
  • PharaohParoPharaohParo Posts: 7Registered Users
    edited February 27

Hey folks!

We are weeding a few comments out that you don't deserve to have attributed to you as a forum. We are all anxious for this to be working, and the Devs have let us know they are working on it, so please keep it friendly.

We are all comrades in the same boat! Thanks! ~Al

From the previously mentioned thread in regards to the unavailable early access FLC.

It seems to me that we keep proving our selves jumping through hoops; for Isabella, too much paid dlc, etc. and at the very least they can't even give us the decency of a good explanation and ETA for the FLC early release delay... Content removed. guys,Content removed. . Smells faintly of false advertising to me :P
  • PharaohParoPharaohParo Posts: 7Registered Users
    Bretonia FLC available through total war access dashboard, and following the successive links to reach the gold at the end of this rainbow
  • QinshiQinshi Posts: 171Registered Users

Bretonia FLC available through total war access dashboard, and following the successive links to reach the gold at the end of this rainbow

BUT, if you dont log in immediatly through that 'unlock bretonnia' popup, you lose your early acces.
    Now you still have to wait another 24h. Cause of the many bugs and very bad forum design.
  • QuineloeQuineloe Posts: 2Registered Users
    Very disappointed this did not work as promised.

I don't make promises I can't keep.
  • ScottishVikingScottishViking Posts: 25Registered Users
    Didn't see it on the patch notes list, and have not had a chance to download yet, but I assume this got fixed as noted in the thread?

https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/comment/1748146/#Comment_1748146

• natesos1natesos1 Posts: 87Registered Users
    We get it you cant play it today can you plz leave forum open for real issues cant expect things to happen in 12 hours just wait tell tomorrow
  • Tempus_fugitTempus_fugit Senior Member Posts: 1,010Registered Users
    CA_Whelan said:

Orion, The King In The Woods, has issued a proclamation throughout Athel loren denying his resemblance to Mel Gibson....

Bahaha. "They ca' tak' 'ur trees, but they ca' ne'er tak' Durthu's grumpiness!"
    CA_Whelan said:

GREENSKINS

Trolls
    + 10 Armour
    + 37 HP (Per entity

Savage Orcs
    + 10% Physical Resistance
    + 3 Charge Bonus
    + 2 Melee Defence

Savage Orc Big ‘Uns
    + 3 Charge Bonus
    + 2 Melee Defence

Savage Orc Boar Boyz
    + 4 Charge Bonus
    + 2 Melee Defence

Savage Orc Boar Boy Big Uns
    + 4 Charge Bonus
    + 2 Melee Defence

Savage Orc Arrer Boyz

Forest Goblin Spider Riders Archers/Deff Kreepers
    + 1 AP Missile Damage
    - 1 Missile Damage
    - 50 Cost

Goblin Wolf Chariots/Teef Robbers
    + 1 projectiles per shot

*Falls over and has fever dreams of leading Wurrzag and hiz boyz in gloriuz triumf over da wood elves an' da Bretonnians*
    There is no time but the present. – S:TW Hojo, R:TW Brutii/Germania/Alemanni(BI), Med2: Venice, S2: Oda, R2: Julia/Boii/Suebi/Lusitani, Attila: Geats/Garamantians, WH: Vampire Counts/Greenskins/Dwarfs/Beastmen/Warriors of Chaos/Wood Elves/Empire
    Skarsnik says goblins spears are costing him way to meny shinny things hes going to start hiring britz much cheaperzez
  • NectulNectul Posts: 3Registered Users
    So is it just on my end and it being some kind of bug that bretonnia can't resettle ruins or even occupy anything or is it supposed to be like that? .-.
  • englisharcher89englisharcher89 Senior Member Bath, UKPosts: 3,109Registered Users
    @CA_Duck maybe you will listen to me for once :)

Trying for months to fix Banshee Ghostly howl that goes underground, making threads everywhere. Her SFX is low and missing.

Terrorgheist need Death Shriek, and Infested ability. Could you guys look into it and add with next update.

Every single patch I'm testing them with same result, makes me look bad, and also sad :(
    Vampire Counts
    Tomb Kings
    The Empire

"Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death." - Vlad von Carstein
  • harbingerxyharbingerxy Senior Member Posts: 312Registered Users
    Can you guys please add a connection meter so the host can see what connection the players in his game have to him? I host a lot in MP, and one laggy players ruins more than 60% of all the games. It's really vital, I hope you'll consider it
  • AlJabberwockAlJabberwock Moderator USAPosts: 7,637Moderators, Tech Moderators, Knights

Can you guys please add a connection meter so the host can see what connection the players in his game have to him? I host a lot in MP, and one laggy players ruins more than 60% of all the games. It's really vital, I hope you'll consider it

Hunh... That sure makes sense to me. I don't know how difficult that is to engineer properly with the smallest footprint resource-wise, but it sure sounds like a good step to me. I mean that in a general series-wide sort of way, not specific to this title only. Perhaps you would consider posting this on the feedback thread if you haven't already? Thanks! ~Al
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “Every so often things happen that can’t be rationalized in a conventional way. People wanna know their government has a response. I am that response.”
    ― Kent Mansley (in "Iron Giant")

For most general problems, for which you have no idea of the culprit, your first port of call should be:
    https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-us/categories/200307381-Total-War-Support

If you are aware of a bug or a specific issue for which you know the cause, post in the support section for the specific title on our forums. ~Al

https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest
    thank you guys for nerfing empires flying gank team
  • nowocinmnowocinm Posts: 68Registered Users
    I love how this thread gets hijacked by people crying about not being able to play free dlc 24 hours before its release. If you can't find the real thread to talk about this no wonder you couldn't figure out how to activate it.

To the guy who said the wood elves were the weakest multiplayer faction, you were so wrong. They were top tier by people who knew what units were strong. WWR were some of the strongest infantry units, arrow of kurnous was a free harassment ability that could decimate armies if used well, glade lord on a dragon was the best 1v1 lord in the game, and they had access to 2 of the best lores of magic; beast for flock of doom and life for earthblood and the passive lifebloom. Maybe they went too far with the nerf to lifebloom but all those nerfs were necessary. A faction you have to pay for shouldn't be top tier anyways. Its all for the best
  • Bogdanov89Bogdanov89 Posts: 56Registered Users
    Good patch but a lot of damage spells still feel very weak (lore of metal and lore of fire damage spells suck).

Also i was hoping for a buff (or cost reduction) to empire Great Swords, they are one of the weakest high tier anti-infantry units and cost almost a 1000 gold :(
  • WolfheimWolfheim Posts: 13Registered Users
    If you could also dish out an update removing the new negative garrison trait that would be great, cause if you start with the bretonnia and get a -20 to control because of an event orcs raiding your lands and you want to keep an army in your garrison for safety reason and get punished for that, isnt really a great expierence if you ask me.
  • nowocinmnowocinm Posts: 68Registered Users
    Wolfheim said:

If you could also dish out an update removing the new negative garrison trait that would be great, cause if you start with the bretonnia and get a -20 to control because of an event orcs raiding your lands and you want to keep an army in your garrison for safety reason and get punished for that, isnt really a great expierence if you ask me.

What good, chivalrous lord would sit in his castle and let his peasants fend for themselves. If you are too coward to leave the safety of your castle and to ride out and meet them greenskins in glorious, honorable combat then you deserve the penalty.

Learn to problem solve and work around difficulties, don't just wish for them to be eliminated. What is the fun in a problem that has but one predictable solution?

If you do not wish negative traits, find a way to not do the thing the creates it. They even made a building that can get rid of negative traits. They even let you know what causes the trait
  • MartialDoctorMartialDoctor Posts: 19Registered Users
    Great patch! I don't necessarily agree with all of the changes but, overall, they are quite good.

Thank you for the update and keep it up :#
    edited March 8
    You guys at CA need to nerf healing it is a must have in any army i cant play and all top players use healing have fun playing without healing at this point i dont see anyone in ranked playing with a army that does not heal. and if you do and you are in the top 300 plz say something i would like to know i did but then CA nerfed sneaky stabbing and it just does not work out anymore. Flying units should realy have to run for alot longer to get into the air i think i just lost a game cause a elf dragon got air on like 3-9 feet of running thats just a idea
123457»