Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Improving The Castle Rewards System

MrbadboyMrbadboy Posts: 4Registered Users
I've noticed that castles only offer rewards once per day and only at one castle.

I believe the current castle reward system is unrewarding and un-efficient. It lacks the sense of collecting a daily reward, which is, what i take it for.

It would be much better both for the Player and Financial part on Kingdoms if they change this.

Making it so that, each castle offers it own reward, once a day. Adding new types of rewards to the tray*(Hides, Bracelets and possibly Honor*(Honor should not be added if already max level). Based on castle level, will improve the reward amounts.

This being beneficial on Kingdoms part, is. That, players will have more of an incentive to unlock more parts of the map to make more castles. Increasing the likely hood, players play longer. Having more of an incentive to check their castles once per day.

Making kingdoms more relevant on their minds.

Tagged:

Comments

• HybridHybrid Junior Member Posts: 612Registered Users
    The login reward used to be higher -- up to 10 gold per day -- but they reduced it by about half.

Probably someone in a nice suit and tie told them to do that. It seems unlikely that they'd reverse course.
  • MrbadboyMrbadboy Posts: 4Registered Users
    Hybrid said:

The login reward used to be higher -- up to 10 gold per day -- but they reduced it by about half.

Probably someone in a nice suit and tie told them to do that. It seems unlikely that they'd reverse course.

Interesting, I have only been playing around half a year or so. I didn't know that. I haven't spent a dime in this game yet but even at 10gold, it isn't much. When on a good day you might get 10-20 gold a day from collections/dungeons.
  • meinxkriegmeinxkrieg Posts: 11Registered Users
    I don't understand why they do.away with the daily reward chain after the first week of playing. By the time you.conquer the 4th or 5th.region, 1 or 2 gold per day may as well be 1 or 2 silver for all it's usefulness