Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Medieval III?

DertroksDertroks Posts: 1Registered Users
Hello there forum dwellers,

I'm an old Total War player, (played Medieval I, Rome I, Medieval II, Empire, Napoleon, Shogun 2, Rome 2, Warhammer) + all the addons. I've been running through YouTube and stumbled upon an amazing video with Medieval 2 Total War Soundtrack, and I've realised, that I haven't enjoyed TW much recently. Can't pinpoint why, but my interest to Warhammer died as soon as I conquered all that could be with vampires. Haven't played for roughly a year or two now...

So, back to the point. If I recall correctly, Medieval II came out 10 years ago, in 2007, thus I'd think that it would be a nice idea to get a remaster of that awesome game. And I mean remaster. Old way of fighting models and such... (vets will know). Whilst I understand that such a feat is not possible within 2017, I, and am sure - many others would be incredibly happy to see Medieval III being developed (maybe announce this year :smile: ). But again, desperately pointing this out - old mechanics. Old battle movements (unit movements), and I think we could agree that in terms of immersion the Medieval 2 soundtrack and map were one of the best, if not the best. As such I'd hope to see the old map design (no regions and things like that).

Thank you for reading this wall of text, I would be very glad if you could somehow support this so developers could see

P.S. Yes I just registered to the forums, first time. And yes, to write this.
P.P.S. Maybe do something like CD Project Red? We would sure as hell like to see all countries as playable (and not 4 like in WH)...

Comments