Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Proposition: No Autoresolve For "Large" Battles

13»

Comments

• Whitewolf090Whitewolf090 Registered Users Posts: 1
    what **** me off is that it's on my turn I am attacking you. yet you can click Auto resolve in make me auto resolve the fight on my turn. a fight that I know I would win if it wasn't Auto resolved. That's ****
  • RealityTorrentRealityTorrent SwedenRegistered Users Posts: 130
    I don't see why this is a problem. Why do you care what other people do in a game that is kinda sold like a sandbox?

If you want to play large battles, you are free to do so.

If Mr Davies wants to auto resolve large battles then he is free to do so.

What Mr Davies does or does not do has no effect on how you play and neither do you have any right or say in how other players should play the game.

• NihilemNihilem Registered Users Posts: 43

thebiglez said:

what about people who cant run these large battles because their computer is to bad?

... Seriously?
    Upgrade that potato or stop buying games it can't run. Minimum requirements are included for a reason. If their computer can't handle it that's their fault. Don't make excuses for others shortsightedness.

Well yes. Even if your computer matches minimum requirements or is slightly aboth loading into and out of battles takes forever. I can understand that some people do not like to waste their time staring at a loading screen but instead auto resolve to enjoy the overworld part of the game.

I am not saying to dump down graphics etc just that every toaster can run the game, but in this case I do not see any advantage in this "feature" but a high annoyance for people with weaker PCs.
  • Combat_WombatCombat_Wombat Registered Users Posts: 4,092
    Nihilem said:

thebiglez said:

what about people who cant run these large battles because their computer is to bad?

... Seriously?
    Upgrade that potato or stop buying games it can't run. Minimum requirements are included for a reason. If their computer can't handle it that's their fault. Don't make excuses for others shortsightedness.

Well yes. Even if your computer matches minimum requirements or is slightly aboth loading into and out of battles takes forever. I can understand that some people do not like to waste their time staring at a loading screen but instead auto resolve to enjoy the overworld part of the game.

I am not saying to dump down graphics etc just that every toaster can run the game, but in this case I do not see any advantage in this "feature" but a high annoyance for people with weaker PCs.
    This is like asking for Halo 5 to run on the original Xbox.