Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Comments

• Lotus_MoonLotus_Moon Posts: 278Registered Users
    It's really discouraging to try hard on the ladder for days to get a bug like that.

For the time being the ladder and unofficial tournaments are our only goals for multiplayer players that want to try hard as well as polish their skill. There are many tournaments to play in and this is great, but they are not on everyday so players that have a competitive nature to them use the ladder as a means of self achievement, its very discouraging when you get dropped over 20000 points after a win for the second time. I for one like having a goal when i play a game, or a sense of how i compare to others.

PS; some future official tournament and ladder support would be great.
  • CA_DuckCA_Duck Posts: 271Registered Users, CA Staff
    We're sorry that this is still an issue. We're aware of the bug, but we're still working on finding the cause of the issue.
    Formal disclaimer: any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of The Creative Assembly or SEGA.
  • KayosivKayosiv Senior Member Posts: 1,338Registered Users
    Appreciated Duck.
  • SpaniardSpaniard Posts: 239Registered Users
    It has just happened to me. I win a game, I go check my ranking and I drop from top 13 to 1157th. The other player left the game seconds before he gets the defeat.

@ Duck. Can we get our ranking back somehow?
  • dR_paindR_pain Posts: 2Registered Users
    The same thing here, just happened to me :( . i lost about 23.000 points after a quick battle. I know ladder doesnt mean a lot, but if u want to encourage more and more people to play multiplayer you should fix this.
  • ODM_EmptythoughtODM_Emptythought France, ParisPosts: 456Registered Users
    Actually the leaderboard is quite decent since the patch and would be perfect without that bug. Now we clearly see the difference between the good players and those who just play a lot and alt+F4...
    We just need this fix and some unit caps to prevent boring spam battles.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I live in France.... I like animes, mangas, greek/egyptian and roman culture (antiquity + mythology). I usually play Total Warhammer or Battlefleet Gothic and sometimes Vermintide.
    I play almost exclusively MP though 1 or 2 campaigns from time to time can't hurt ;).

• RiggsenRiggsen Member Posts: 957Registered Users
    Also some sort of way to identify wintrading (having multiple accounts and matching against yourself) would be good. But that's also outside the scope of this thread.
    "CA WHY U NU UNPOOP GAME" (Dank TW meme of 2011)
  • RiggsenRiggsen Member Posts: 957Registered Users
    Still no news Duck? This is a fairly worrying trend.
    "CA WHY U NU UNPOOP GAME" (Dank TW meme of 2011)
  • Lotus_MoonLotus_Moon Posts: 278Registered Users
    Riggsen said:

Also some sort of way to identify wintrading (having multiple accounts and matching against yourself) would be good. But that's also outside the scope of this thread.

Yeah win trading needs to be addressed, i feel overall there are much less ways to abuse the ladder which is great and points gain/lost seems reasonable.

Just target win trading and point loss bug than the fundamentals of the ladder will be in the rite place and we can move on to other things such as restrictions and rewards