Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Mod manager for Attila on mac?

SomeIrishDude07SomeIrishDude07 Registered Users Posts: 1
Hello,
I originally got Attila Total War on a Samsung laptop but it broke and I downloaded it on my new mac. When I launched the game I was surprised to find that the mod manager for the game does not appear. I assume it is not compatible with mac and I looked into finding a mod manager I could use. Everything I find or am recommended to is not compatible with mac and nobody on the Steam discussion groups have been able to help me. Although I can play without mods, I personally despise a few features (like public order reductions on higher difficulties) of the game and enjoy adding new features people have created. If anyone knows of a mod manager for mac that I can use please let me know. I haven't played Attila in a very long time because I am not enjoying it without the mods, but I don't want to just never play it again..... I have over 137 hours in the game and would like to go back sometime soon.

Comments