Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Delete This Acccount

BrostoevskiBrostoevski Posts: 1Registered Users
I was trying to get rid of emails from having played total war arena beta in the past, and I thought that I would try and delete whatever account was associated with it. However, it seems that I accidentally registered an account here. I would like this deleted. How can I do this?

On a related note, would have simply been sufficient to unsubscribe from the emails or do I have an account for total war arena still out there that I can't get rid of?

Comments

• celia_cacelia_ca Posts: 23Registered Users, Moderators, Administrators, CA Staff
    Hi, it sounds like you confirmed your registration with Total War Access from your old Arena account. To have your account deleted you'll have to contact Support from the email you registered and they'll be able to delete it for you. We're sorry for the inconvenience.