Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Greenskins Get more Petz mission: Why does the list include Orc Warboss and Azhag the Slaughterer?!

Harleyquin12Harleyquin12 Junior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 29
I don't know if my current game is glitched, but I can't understand how Orc Warbosses and a Legendary Lord count as war beasts together with the Arachnarok and regiment Arachnarok.

Tagged:

Comments

• RCMidasRCMidas Registered Users Posts: 29
    Itz coz a proper warboss oughta be a real beast! Geddit?

Not a glitch, no. But they can unlock wyvern mounts which are very definitely beasts, so it's close enough for the mission to include them.
  • Harleyquin12Harleyquin12 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 29
    Doesn't the squig herd count as a war beast? I understand the logic behind the warboss and Azhag, but it's very vague unless explained in this manner.
  • RCMidasRCMidas Registered Users Posts: 29
    Probably the devs simply forgot to add squigs into that mission, although it would be a helluva lot easier to complete the mission then. Maybe they just want you to be able to pick up a war beast that's really powerful.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file