Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Lizardmen Roster Reveal

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
You can check out the Lizardmen roster reveal from our Facebook livestream now on Youtube! Joey hosts with guest Alisdair Jarrold as they discuss the armies you can control in WARHAMMER II

Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Comments

• RichardNRoundRichardNRound Registered Users Posts: 910
    The kroxigors look different. Much more crocodilian than the models or artwork. I think they look pretty good though.
  • jamreal18jamreal18 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 12,757
    edited May 2017
    Very nice!

Youtube is the same with Facebook which are better than Twitch...

Question:

About Kroxigors, do they have another concept art?

I prefer Kroxigors to look badass;
    -Look at their back skin, it looks thick & tough just like rock....
    -Horns on their face...
    -Their weapons also look nice...

But the concept art is kinda plain though... Maybe they look more intimidating on release...
    Post edited by jamreal18 on
  • Nyanko73Nyanko73 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,351
    It was nice to see Joey back.

Team Yennefer

"A blinding flash materialised into a transparent sphere, and inside it loomed a shape, assuming contours and shapes at frightening speed. Dandelion recognised it at once. He knew those wild, black curls and the obsidian star on a velvet ribbon. What he didn’t know and had never seen before was the face. It was a face of rage and fury, the face of the goddess of vengeance, destruction and death." - Time of contempt
  • Lord_HenkusLord_Henkus Registered Users Posts: 1,752
    jamreal18 said:

Very nice!

Youtube is the same with Facebook which are better than Twitch...

Question:

About Kroxigors, do they have another concept art?

If you press F5 and look to the thumbnail of the video, you will see Kroxigor Art. Will probably be uploaded today
    How negative I may sound, game is stil 11 out of 10

Also, please slow down combat!

• TayvarTayvar Registered Users Posts: 12,406
    Looks like CA said that at last the casters would have 'different power levels', it's about time. :)
  • MyFaceApprovesMyFaceApproves Registered Users Posts: 198
    edited May 2017
    Just watched the vid (thanks CA for uploading to youtube)

Am I right in thinking that the only AP infantry will be Temple Guard with their Halberds?

And Kroxigors, but they're Monstrous Infantry
  • DalakhDalakh Senior Member FranceRegistered Users Posts: 1,937

Just watched the vid (thanks CA for uploading to youtube)

Am I right in thinking that the only AP infantry will be Temple Guard with their Halberds?

And Kroxigors, but they're Monstrous Infantry

Seems correct. That being said they do have the Krox as you said, AP cavalry with the Cold Ones, probably a few AP monsters so that's a good chunk of the roster being AP.

Ripperdactyls will be AP too if they get added.
    "We shall strike down our foes with sharp steel and cold hearts. The weak die so that the strong prevail and none shall be spared. Then and only then will our enemies know the true meaning of fear."

— Malekith, Witch King of Naggaroth
  • LordTorquemadoLordTorquemado Registered Users Posts: 2,002
    Tayvar said:

Looks like CA said that at last the casters would have 'different power levels', it's about time. :)

Yes, along with the change in the pace of battles... it seems the game will improve considerably. There is hope to see a masterpiece in the end of the TWW3.
  • TayvarTayvar Registered Users Posts: 12,406

Tayvar said:

Yes, along with the change in the pace of battles... it seems the game will improve considerably. There is hope to see a masterpiece in the end of the TWW3.
    Yes, also looks like the Lizardmen would have their own Mortis Engine, an Bastiladon with Revivification Crystal, but we should wait to see how the fans would accept the New Model. :)
  • MontresorMontresor Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 322
    Great shirt.

Nice video.

Excellent concept art. I would jump at the chance to buy a book of this concept art, if one was ever published down the line.
  • VonhellstingVonhellsting Registered Users Posts: 825
    edited May 2017
    I'm really curious what the revivification bastiladon will look like.

Though a bit worried they're not showing actual models , I hope the Lizardmen aren't too far along in production.

Also chameleon skinks need to change colour with their background ca make this happen. :D
  • MyFaceApprovesMyFaceApproves Registered Users Posts: 198
    Yeah, revivification crystal sounds intriguing

Does it ressurect unit models or just heal them? Alisdair kinda made out it was both :D
  • RichardNRoundRichardNRound Registered Users Posts: 910
    edited May 2017

Yeah, revivification crystal sounds intriguing

Does it ressurect unit models or just heal them? Alisdair kinda made out it was both :D

I imagine it as either a pool of spawning pool luquid on the back or in a glass globe.
  • DalakhDalakh Senior Member FranceRegistered Users Posts: 1,937
    Apparently it's an active ability that you target on a single unit, with a "flash" effect. It heals and brings back models just like Invocation of Nehek
    "We shall strike down our foes with sharp steel and cold hearts. The weak die so that the strong prevail and none shall be spared. Then and only then will our enemies know the true meaning of fear."

— Malekith, Witch King of Naggaroth