Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Attila: Game crashes after I hit start campaign, custom battle, or prologue.

DBKS2641DBKS2641 Registered Users Posts: 1
I have a mac and I wait a long time for the total war games to be released on mac because when I was younger I had a Pc and the first game Total war game I had was Rome, then I got both Medival games and so on, but now I am a broke college student. I have had this game for a year and I thought that the only reason it wasn't working was because I kept downloading it on a bad wifi connection but after 4 redownloads and 77min of it loading then crashing as soon as I hit a button, I have realized that the game doesn't work. I bought this off a steam and they have refused a refund due to 1. how many min. the game has been active even though I haven't actually played it yet, 2. the amount of time that has passed since I paid for the game. I love this brand but this faulty game has frustrated me and all I really want is the game to work.