Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Can't get mods to work on my mac, Attila launches without mods

AlwangAlwang Posts: 1Registered Users
Hello,

I have a mac and downloaded TW Attila some days ago. I want to play with mods, specifically with the mod 'medieval kingdoms 1212 AD'. Only, I don't know how to get these mods activated. I followed various instructions from youtube videos and forums on how to activate mods on Attila but none worked. This is what I did:

I subscribed to the mod on the steam workshop. Then I downloaded the mod files from the external site and placed them in the data folder (of course I also made the .exe files into .pack files using wine). That didn't work, Attila just launched without any mods. Then I created a user.script.txt file in the scripts folder and pasted in the names of the mod. Again, Attila launched without mods. So my question is, how do I get mods to show up in Attila on a Mac? I know non-mac users have some kind of launcher where you can tick a box to activate certain mods, but that one is non-existent on Macs.

I'd be glad if someone could help me, as I really want to try out this great mod.

Comments

• Iron_HammerIron_Hammer Posts: 2Registered Users
    edited May 23
    Same Here i dont have the pre-game page that allows you to tick mods and enable them, PLease Help! Im trying to get the Lord of the rings Mod Btw.