Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

TOTAL WAR: GOLDEN HORDE Fan Teaser

TR2NTR2N Posts: 1Registered Users
edited May 23 in Fan Made Content

Hello!

I'm a student of the Faculty of Animation and multimedia of Russian State University of Cinematography named after S. Gerasimov (VGIK).

I'm a big fan of your Total War game series. I really liked your last project named «Total War: WARHAMMER» and its continuation named «Total War: WARHAMMER II». But I would not really like you to stop at «Total War: ATTILA», developing a historical series.

In expectation of the historical series I decided to make a fan teaser dedicated to a possible option of сontinuation of the game.

Thank you for your attention!

Post edited by TR2N on

Comments

• ThottoThotto Junior Member Posts: 4Registered Users
    Dude, this is actually really well made.
    Most fan teasers are just spliced footage of previous games, but this trailer doesn't use any of that and still retains the total war feel. It's very professional and doesn't give off a "fanmade" vibe at all. This is dope af man.
    Good stuff.
  • TotalWarChakaxTotalWarChakax Posts: 567Registered Users
    I've always wanted a mongol total war. would be the largest (geographicly) historial total war ever, except empire