Firstly, thanks to the support team for figuring out my forum log in problem. Thanks Leon and Vincent. Now for my inquiries, . . .
1. How can I expand my second castle on that tiny island in the second region, and the third castle in the third region on a much larger island via using the bridge? I really would like to do this without having to build a dam and filling it.
2. How many castle levels are there? Because I really like to know given how far I am planning to make a very large city. Right now by my calculations, I need my castles to be at level 6. Dare ambitions that'll go beyond level 10.
3. How can I adjust exactly where in the hexagon my harbor is situated? There's 3 sides to pick. So how can I choose the middle one without it ending up on either sides?
4. Before the troops begin moving forward, is there a pause? So I can issue orders to all of my units before they begin to march and charge the opposing forces? Generally, I am able to issue orders to about 5 to 6 units before they charge. A few times I've forgot to tap on the charge for the 3 front units and end failing the initial engagement.
5. Is there any way to obtain animal skins faster? I am really struggling in trying to attempt my very first blacksmith craft, but the amount is so much.
6. Which leads into this question, why are upgrades so expensive at the starting levels? I just cannot begin to imagine how much it'll cost for a level 10 castle and the rest of the structures.
7. I've noticed in the Missions, the enemy forces can get reinforcements, so how can I get the rest of my units into the fray of battle too?
8. Follow up question, can we make different groups of units. Like one group comprised of 9 archers, well, 8 archers and a siege unit, and another group made up of various calvary units, and another with various swordsmen?
9. What is the purpose of trading in the Viking port? I understand the market, but I hardly use it. What do I get from this trading venture?
10. How can I herd sheep and cattle? Once, my sheep entered my wheat area, making it impossible for me to harvest from it.
If any more questions arise, I'll post up in this thread again. Thanks in advance.