Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Questions That Need Answers.

Firstly, thanks to the support team for figuring out my forum log in problem. Thanks Leon and Vincent. Now for my inquiries, . . .

1. How can I expand my second castle on that tiny island in the second region, and the third castle in the third region on a much larger island via using the bridge? I really would like to do this without having to build a dam and filling it.

2. How many castle levels are there? Because I really like to know given how far I am planning to make a very large city. Right now by my calculations, I need my castles to be at level 6. Dare ambitions that'll go beyond level 10.

3. How can I adjust exactly where in the hexagon my harbor is situated? There's 3 sides to pick. So how can I choose the middle one without it ending up on either sides?

4. Before the troops begin moving forward, is there a pause? So I can issue orders to all of my units before they begin to march and charge the opposing forces? Generally, I am able to issue orders to about 5 to 6 units before they charge. A few times I've forgot to tap on the charge for the 3 front units and end failing the initial engagement.

5. Is there any way to obtain animal skins faster? I am really struggling in trying to attempt my very first blacksmith craft, but the amount is so much.

6. Which leads into this question, why are upgrades so expensive at the starting levels? I just cannot begin to imagine how much it'll cost for a level 10 castle and the rest of the structures.

7. I've noticed in the Missions, the enemy forces can get reinforcements, so how can I get the rest of my units into the fray of battle too?

8. Follow up question, can we make different groups of units. Like one group comprised of 9 archers, well, 8 archers and a siege unit, and another group made up of various calvary units, and another with various swordsmen?

9. What is the purpose of trading in the Viking port? I understand the market, but I hardly use it. What do I get from this trading venture?

10. How can I herd sheep and cattle? Once, my sheep entered my wheat area, making it impossible for me to harvest from it.

If any more questions arise, I'll post up in this thread again. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Emperor of the UniverseEmperor of the Universe Posts: 10Registered Users
    11. When I get disconnected during a Duel, I am unable to get to battle. I just wait till the battle is over. Sort of unfair when it comes to a disconnection. Is this going to be fixed?

12. When will roads be available for higher terrain levels, including bridges? I seriously would like to make a bridge and a road to the incomplete watch tower in the 2nd region.

13. How come no food is produced when you skin cattle? Technically, isn't that what actually happens in order to get their skins?

14. When will there be sea ports? Another trading opportunity perhaps to be added to the game mechanics?

15. Will it be possible in the future for siege weapons to target and destroy opposing siege weapons for the game?

16. How about performing flanking attacks/defenses during battle?

17. What about units having the ability to withstand taunts during battle, so units can hold their positions?

18. Will there be a feature where players can form alliances/pacts with one another. Even form some sort of Empire together?

19. Follow up question, if that is possible, could we have co-op battles online?

20. Player diplomacy? Player politics, in other words, to help boost player interactions and game playing? Maybe marvel at other player's maps and city designs?

Again, if anymore questions come to mind, I'll be sure to post them here. Thanks in advance.

Bonus Question: Do the developers respond here, or no?
  • HybridHybrid Junior Member Posts: 622Registered Users
    edited June 11

1. How can I expand my second castle on that tiny island in the second region, and the third castle in the third region on a much larger island via using the bridge? I really would like to do this without having to build a dam and filling it.

Dam off the upper portion of the river. It will make everything downstream dry up. Then you can just raise terrain. Remember, if you remove a river path, make absolutely sure there is still a path somewhere for that water to go to the ocean. You have time, it's not an instant flood. But don't leave it overnight without a path to the ocean.

2. How many castle levels are there? Because I really like to know given how far I am planning to make a very large city. Right now by my calculations, I need my castles to be at level 6. Dare ambitions that'll go beyond level 10.

Three. Not sure what your calculations are.

3. How can I adjust exactly where in the hexagon my harbor is situated? There's 3 sides to pick. So how can I choose the middle one without it ending up on either sides?

It's automatic. I don't understand why this would matter beyond aesthetics. The harbor is a city building, so it branches off an adjacent city building tile.

4. Before the troops begin moving forward, is there a pause? So I can issue orders to all of my units before they begin to march and charge the opposing forces? Generally, I am able to issue orders to about 5 to 6 units before they charge. A few times I've forgot to tap on the charge for the 3 front units and end failing the initial engagement.

I don't understand the question. It sounds like you have participated in battles before. What you see is what you get.

5. Is there any way to obtain animal skins faster? I am really struggling in trying to attempt my very first blacksmith craft, but the amount is so much.

Upgrade the sheep and cattle farms to level 3. This gives you three times as much crafting material as level one livestock farms. Use cattle farms. They are twice as productive as sheep farms. Have two tiles of grass for each herd. It's not too crazy to have 10 cattle herds and 10 sheep herds on 40 tiles of grass.

6. Which leads into this question, why are upgrades so expensive at the starting levels? I just cannot begin to imagine how much it'll cost for a level 10 castle and the rest of the structures.

It gets easier. As you upgrade your troops, battles give much more prize money. A level 3 quarry has 9x the output of a level 1 quarry. I have no idea where you're getting the idea of level 10 castles from.

7. I've noticed in the Missions, the enemy forces can get reinforcements, so how can I get the rest of my units into the fray of battle too?

You can't. The only reinforcements you can get is from paying a little gold or a silver bracelet to hire mercenaries. The AI needs reinforcements because its decision-making skills are worse than yours can be.

8. Follow up question, can we make different groups of units. Like one group comprised of 9 archers, well, 8 archers and a siege unit, and another group made up of various calvary units, and another with various swordsmen?

Nope.

9. What is the purpose of trading in the Viking port? I understand the market, but I hardly use it. What do I get from this trading venture?

It lets you buy viking units. It also lets you go to the viking island to compete for a gold prize.

10. How can I herd sheep and cattle? Once, my sheep entered my wheat area, making it impossible for me to harvest from it..

Have them eat grass. Grass eventually grows on any bare tile (dirt, tree stumps). Two tiles of grass per herd, so they don't starve.

11. When I get disconnected during a Duel, I am unable to get to battle. I just wait till the battle is over. Sort of unfair when it comes to a disconnection. Is this going to be fixed?

Unlikely.

12. When will roads be available for higher terrain levels, including bridges? I seriously would like to make a bridge and a road to the incomplete watch tower in the 2nd region.

Unlikely.

13. How come no food is produced when you skin cattle? Technically, isn't that what actually happens in order to get their skins?

Who would eat cows? Gross.

14. When will there be sea ports? Another trading opportunity perhaps to be added to the game mechanics?

Never. What do you want to trade for that markets can't do?

15. Will it be possible in the future for siege weapons to target and destroy opposing siege weapons for the game?

No. The siege weapon is interesting because it's indestructible.

No. This would make melee units too strong and increase slippery slope issues.

17. What about units having the ability to withstand taunts during battle, so units can hold their positions?

No. Taunting is an award for the player who is undisputed on a row. I thought you wanted flanking attacks. This is close.

18. Will there be a feature where players can form alliances/pacts with one another. Even form some sort of Empire together?

Unlikely.

19. Follow up question, if that is possible, could we have co-op battles online?

Unlikely.

20. Player diplomacy? Player politics, in other words, to help boost player interactions and game playing? Maybe marvel at other player's maps and city designs?

Unlikely.

They used to respond to bug reports, but they haven't responded to anything for many months. Probably development has stopped.
    Hybrid said:

Dam off the upper portion of the river. It will make everything downstream dry up. Then you can just raise terrain. Remember, if you remove a river path, make absolutely sure there is still a path somewhere for that water to go to the ocean. You have time, it's not an instant flood. But don't leave it overnight without a path to the ocean.
    I really don't want to build a dam. The idea is to have the bridge itself act like a connector, or at least be considered as part of the city. There are old castles that were built on an island in the middle of a lake before, like Trakai Island Castle. I did have a previous game, in which I did what you'd stated, only by accident. Not exactly what I wanted. I made so many mistakes in that game that I had to start over from the beginning.
    Hybrid said:

Three. Not sure what your calculations are.
    With each level up of the castle, you get more buildings to add to the cities. Given the terrains for each castle, I wanted to expand on them. Say, 3 of each structures. In case of the slums, I'll need more. The first castle will have 9 of them. Although the 2nd castle will have 4 of them. The 3rd castle will have no slums, because it'll be built alongside the hill and around the upper lake, well, half of the lake anyways.
    Hybrid said:

It's automatic. I don't understand why this would matter beyond aesthetics. The harbor is a city building, so it branches off an adjacent city building tile.
    Pretty much it's an aesthetics question generally. I'm picky, or in simple terms, organized.
    Hybrid said:

I don't understand the question. It sounds like you have participated in battles before. What you see is what you get.
    Basically, in the Total War series, you can issue orders before starting an engagement. In other words, there's a pause button. You can issue all orders to every unit in your army. I figure, since this is part of the Total War series, it would be canon to have such a feature. Sort of frantic and awkward to tell your troops to march forward without giving them any idea which enemy unit is the primary target to focus on. Quite disorganized, in my opinion.
    Hybrid said:

Upgrade the sheep and cattle farms to level 3. This gives you three times as much crafting material as level one livestock farms. Use cattle farms. They are twice as productive as sheep farms. Have two tiles of grass for each herd. It's not too crazy to have 10 cattle herds and 10 sheep herds on 40 tiles of grass.
    That's a whole lot of land I need to set aside for that. Thanks. I'll try to organize my map to accommodate such a feat. Firstly, I need to take all 6 regions before I can achieve this.
    Hybrid said:

It gets easier. As you upgrade your troops, battles give much more prize money. A level 3 quarry has 9x the output of a level 1 quarry. I have no idea where you're getting the idea of level 10 castles from.
    Sounds good. I just need to save up then. As for the level 10 castles, it's just taking each upgrade and adding them up on the multiples for every level up.
    Hybrid said:

You can't. The only reinforcements you can get is from paying a little gold or a silver bracelet to hire mercenaries. The AI needs reinforcements because its decision-making skills are worse than yours can be.
    Has any other player every requested more than just mercenaries to the developers for larger scale battles for this game before?
    Hybrid said:

Nope.
    So I guess we just have to get use to a Company to a tiny Battalion sized army then. I could've sworn the Crusades had way more troops.
    Hybrid said:

It lets you buy viking units. It also lets you go to the viking island to compete for a gold prize.
    Comparing the England units to the Viking units, are the Vikings better? Gold sounds good. I guess I'll try to save up for the long boat.
    Hybrid said:

10. How can I herd sheep and cattle? Once, my sheep entered my wheat area, making it impossible for me to harvest from it..

Have them eat grass. Grass eventually grows on any bare tile (dirt, tree stumps). Two tiles of grass per herd, so they don't starve.
    So your answer is, there is no such thing as a sheep herder or cattle herder in this game then. Good to know about the 2 tiles of grass for them to feed on. I would like to know, during the winter season, you can shave the sheep, then butcher them for food, right? The sheep won't die instantly after shaving them, unlike the cattle after they've been skinned?
    Hybrid said:

Unlikely.
    Did the developers every address this concern before? If so, I guess the disconnect can be consider a form of assassinating the field commander before the battle begins. I wonder if any cheaters done that to opposing players to win so easily.
    Hybrid said:

Unlikely.
    Any given reasons from the developers about this?
    Hybrid said:

Who would eat cows? Gross.
    There's plenty of people who eat beef and steak. In the game, I'm referring to the food storage, like wheat, fish, deer, and those beasts we hunt down. So I'm simply asking why cattle is not part of that, especially when back then, cattle meat is also a food source for people. Because when you skin them, they disappear, to which I assume, they are killed, which makes perfect sense given their biological structuring of their skin.
    Hybrid said:

Never. What do you want to trade for that markets can't do?
    International trade, like for example trading with the mainland Europe.
    Hybrid said:

No. The siege weapon is interesting because it's indestructible.
    Ever see the movie, The Kingdom of Heaven? Pretty cool flick. I recommend it.
    Hybrid said:

No. This would make melee units too strong and increase slippery slope issues.
    Calvary units can be just as effective for flanking maneuvers during battle. In fact, they are mostly recommended for such tasks back then, because how quickly they can get around the enemy positions. Flanking is a pretty common military tactic back in those days, in many nations.
    Hybrid said:

No. Taunting is an award for the player who is undisputed on a row. I thought you wanted flanking attacks. This is close.
    There's a variety of military tactics that can be employed during battle. I'm just covering bases on every aspect as possible, given the battle era we're playing in. Not easy to get a royal guardsman to react while standing post, if you know what I mean.
    Hybrid said:

Unlikely.
    Any comments from the developers about this previously?
    Hybrid said:

Unlikely.
    So no future multi-player battles then.
    Hybrid said:

Unlikely.
    Perhaps the servers cannot handle such game features?
    Hybrid said:

They used to respond to bug reports, but they haven't responded to anything for many months. Probably development has stopped.
    Do the support team even know about this? If they do, why tell me to sign up in the forum to have my questions not be read by the developers?

I really don't want to build a dam. The idea is to have the bridge itself act like a connector, or at least be considered as part of the city. There are old castles that were built on an island in the middle of a lake before, like Trakai Island Castle. I did have a previous game, in which I did what you'd stated, only by accident. Not exactly what I wanted. I made so many mistakes in that game that I had to start over from the beginning.

You asked how to expand the castle. For that you need more land. I read a little too quick and thought you were talking about the 4th region, which has a lot of water. For your 2nd castle, unlocking the 5th region removes a lot of clouds and reveals much more land.

With each level up of the castle, you get more buildings to add to the cities. Given the terrains for each castle, I wanted to expand on them. Say, 3 of each structures. In case of the slums, I'll need more. The first castle will have 9 of them. Although the 2nd castle will have 4 of them. The 3rd castle will have no slums, because it'll be built alongside the hill and around the upper lake, well, half of the lake anyways.

Okay.

Pretty much it's an aesthetics question generally. I'm picky, or in simple terms, organized.

In that case, put one building on that coastline, and then the harbor.

Basically, in the Total War series, you can issue orders before starting an engagement. In other words, there's a pause button. You can issue all orders to every unit in your army. I figure, since this is part of the Total War series, it would be canon to have such a feature. Sort of frantic and awkward to tell your troops to march forward without giving them any idea which enemy unit is the primary target to focus on. Quite disorganized, in my opinion.

This is a completely different style of game. The time crunch and cooldown on all actions is part of it. You're only giving attack orders to your archers anyway, not your melee guys. If you have more archers than order capacity, perhaps there should be fewer archers.

That's a whole lot of land I need to set aside for that. Thanks. I'll try to organize my map to accommodate such a feat. Firstly, I need to take all 6 regions before I can achieve this.

It's much easier once you unlock the 5th region, yeah. If you remove most of the extraneous water in the 5th region, the spot is very nice for livestock.

Has any other player every requested more than just mercenaries to the developers for larger scale battles for this game before?

Well, not exactly. But many other players have asked "Why does the AI get reinforcements and I don't?"

So I guess we just have to get use to a Company to a tiny Battalion sized army then. I could've sworn the Crusades had way more troops.

This isn't the Crusades. This is a game called Total War Battles: Kingdom.

Comparing the England units to the Viking units, are the Vikings better? Gold sounds good. I guess I'll try to save up for the long boat.

Sorry, I stopped playing the game shortly after the Vikings came out, so I don't know how strong they are.

So your answer is, there is no such thing as a sheep herder or cattle herder in this game then. Good to know about the 2 tiles of grass for them to feed on. I would like to know, during the winter season, you can shave the sheep, then butcher them for food, right? The sheep won't die instantly after shaving them, unlike the cattle after they've been skinned?

Yes. Sheared sheep take 1 hour to freeze to death in winter.

Did the developers every address this concern before? If so, I guess the disconnect can be consider a form of assassinating the field commander before the battle begins. I wonder if any cheaters done that to opposing players to win so easily.

I can't say that it's come up very often. I can say that disconnecting from and then resuming a battle in real-time is not an easy thing to program for a game like this.

They haven't given a reason, but the plain answer is that they'd have to add a lot more artwork to handle roads at different elevations.

There's plenty of people who eat beef and steak. In the game, I'm referring to the food storage, like wheat, fish, deer, and those beasts we hunt down. So I'm simply asking why cattle is not part of that, especially when back then, cattle meat is also a food source for people. Because when you skin them, they disappear, to which I assume, they are killed, which makes perfect sense given their biological structuring of their skin.

Look, I mean... wheat, fish, deer, beasts? That's no problem. But cows? You want to eat cows? I'm just having a hard time wrapping my head around this. There must be something lost in translation here.

I think that your silver, food, stone, and lumber are just as good as theirs.

This isn't a movie. It's a game called Total War Battles: Kingdom.

Calvary units can be just as effective for flanking maneuvers during battle. In fact, they are mostly recommended for such tasks back then, because how quickly they can get around the enemy positions. Flanking is a pretty common military tactic back in those days, in many nations.

Perhaps one of the other Total War games would interest you. Cavalry charges to the back are pretty strong in those.

There's a variety of military tactics that can be employed during battle. I'm just covering bases on every aspect as possible, given the battle era we're playing in. Not easy to get a royal guardsman to react while standing post, if you know what I mean.

Yes, and taunting a unit away from attacking your vulnerable archers is one of them.

I don't think so, but it just doesn't make much sense. I mean, there are multiplayer city-building browser games aplenty, but they have alliances because you can be attacked while you're offline. Here, you cannot be attacked while offline (not even by AI raiders), and all PvP combat has mutual consent.

Co-op battles would take extensive programming work, and probably wouldn't be as fun as you're hoping for. Depending on how the control is set up, you could very well spend more time stepping on each other's toes than cooperating.

Marveling at each other's maps is one thing. I think they should have found a way to put that in. But I don't know what would be achieved with diplomacy. This would be a 100% single-player game if not for duels.

Do the support team even know about this? If they do, why tell me to sign up in the forum to have my questions not be read by the developers?

The support team is on a script. They mean that the forum is your only possible method to communicate with the developers. Whether they choose to read the forums or not is another matter. (And I'm not saying it's the developers' faults -- by all likelihood they've been reassigned to another project and can spare no further thought for TWB:K.)
  • WiiGWiiG Posts: 2Registered Users
    Emperor of the Universe, you are a very patient individual. Hats off to you :)
    Hybrid said:

Hybrid said:

You asked how to expand the castle. For that you need more land. I read a little too quick and thought you were talking about the 4th region, which has a lot of water. For your 2nd castle, unlocking the 5th region removes a lot of clouds and reveals much more land.

I think having the bridge be part of the Castle extension would help with island connecting, in my opinion.

Hybrid said:

In that case, put one building on that coastline, and then the harbor.

Done. Thanks.

Hybrid said:

This is a completely different style of game. The time crunch and cooldown on all actions is part of it. You're only giving attack orders to your archers anyway, not your melee guys. If you have more archers than order capacity, perhaps there should be fewer archers.

Actually, I do give orders to my melee units during the engagements, especially when it comes to taunting and exchanging positions on the field. Maneuvering around can be difficult, even when it comes to avoiding the enemy siege incoming. Dodging those are hard, but worth it when it misses my units completely.

Hybrid said:

It's much easier once you unlock the 5th region, yeah. If you remove most of the extraneous water in the 5th region, the spot is very nice for livestock.

I think I got my livestock covered and should reach over 200, so I can finally assign that master. The 100 wheat fields is going to be a problem. I am going to have to use both regions 5 and 6 to make that work.

Hybrid said:

Well, not exactly. But many other players have asked "Why does the AI get reinforcements and I don't?"

It seems they have to use their silver bracelets to get those reinforcements. Are Pict units better than Vikings?

Hybrid said:

This isn't the Crusades. This is a game called Total War Battles: Kingdom.

Considering the Crusades were led by the English back then, I figure the time period would be more accommodating to the overall theme of the game, no?

Hybrid said:

Sorry, I stopped playing the game shortly after the Vikings came out, so I don't know how strong they are.

Have you recently got back into the game to find out?

Hybrid said:

Yes. Sheared sheep take 1 hour to freeze to death in winter.

Okay. Noted.

Hybrid said:

I can't say that it's come up very often. I can say that disconnecting from and then resuming a battle in real-time is not an easy thing to program for a game like this.

A few other gaming apps I play, can achieve this. I think it would be great if this game can do that too.

Hybrid said:

They haven't given a reason, but the plain answer is that they'd have to add a lot more artwork to handle roads at different elevations.

I hope someday they do, well, that is if they are still around.

Hybrid said:

Look, I mean... wheat, fish, deer, beasts? That's no problem. But cows? You want to eat cows? I'm just having a hard time wrapping my head around this. There must be something lost in translation here.

I really don't think those are cows, it says they are cattle, and that means beef. So there should be a butchering option for them too. Not just only skinning them of their hides.

Hybrid said:

I think that your silver, food, stone, and lumber are just as good as theirs.

With the coal being part of the crafting, I figure there can be even more diverse resources that could be played around. Maybe something along the lines of the Silk Road perhaps?

Hybrid said:

This isn't a movie. It's a game called Total War Battles: Kingdom.

But siege units should be vulnerable too, in my opinion, because it would make a whole lot more sense, especially to children who play the game. I won't want a child to think that siege weapons are invulnerable. I wonder if the developers were inspired by the movie, Braveheart?

Hybrid said:

Perhaps one of the other Total War games would interest you. Cavalry charges to the back are pretty strong in those.

I think it would be really neat to have flanking options in this app. It would expand tactics and strategy much more, won't you think so?

Hybrid said:

Yes, and taunting a unit away from attacking your vulnerable archers is one of them.

That is if the option is available to the unit you want to taunt, even at the right time.

Hybrid said:

I don't think so, but it just doesn't make much sense. I mean, there are multiplayer city-building browser games aplenty, but they have alliances because you can be attacked while you're offline. Here, you cannot be attacked while offline (not even by AI raiders), and all PvP combat has mutual consent.

I think there can be more room for gaming expansion and fun for this app. So it won't be about chores so much.

Hybrid said:

Co-op battles would take extensive programming work, and probably wouldn't be as fun as you're hoping for. Depending on how the control is set up, you could very well spend more time stepping on each other's toes than cooperating.

More abilities, more responsibilities and challenges that come with them. Bring it on developers!

Hybrid said:

Marveling at each other's maps is one thing. I think they should have found a way to put that in. But I don't know what would be achieved with diplomacy. This would be a 100% single-player game if not for duels.

Just think about trading between players. Or how about a player with multiple devices?

Hybrid said:

The support team is on a script. They mean that the forum is your only possible method to communicate with the developers. Whether they choose to read the forums or not is another matter. (And I'm not saying it's the developers' faults -- by all likelihood they've been reassigned to another project and can spare no further thought for TWB:K.)

Well, I hope the developers still browse this forum to read players feedbacks.

New Questions.

21. How come they didn't make the map a rotational one?

22. When growing wheat fields, it only covers 2 hexes from the Farm, right? Except when you have a master assigned to it?

23. Is there a shorter way to craft items? If so, what is it?
    edited July 13
    21. Someone has to spend time programming it -- time they could spend on Total War: Arena instead. What's the value? You can see everything without rotating. It might end up having knock-on work in terms of artwork. They might have skipped doing building art for angles you don't see.

Have you rotated a Hearthstone game board lately? It's not pretty.

24. It's always 2 hexes from the farm, at the same elevation as the farm. There is no master that extends the range.

23. Put all craftsmen/garrison workers into the blacksmith doing the crafting. That's the fastest it will go.
    Hybrid said:

21. Someone has to spend time programming it -- time they could spend on Total War: Arena instead. What's the value? You can see everything without rotating. It might end up having knock-on work in terms of artwork. They might have skipped doing building art for angles you don't see.

Have you rotated a Hearthstone game board lately? It's not pretty.

I don't play that card game. But they could make it work on the app. Warhammer 40,000 Space Wolf and Call of Duty Heroes call rotate their maps/fields.
    Hybrid said:

24. It's always 2 hexes from the farm, at the same elevation as the farm. There is no master that extends the range.

There's a Master by the name of Stefan from Germania. Who is skilled in Irragation. I have 4 additional fields on the opposite side of my road on the other end of the farm he is assigned to. Pretty neat this master. Although it would be a much more benefit if all of the other farms can be the same way.
    Hybrid said:

23. Put all craftsmen/garrison workers into the blacksmith doing the crafting. That's the fastest it will go.

Okay.

I don't play that card game. But they could make it work on the app. Warhammer 40,000 Space Wolf and Call of Duty Heroes call rotate their maps/fields.

Maybe they have much bigger budgets for their games compared to what Creative Assembly had for TWB:K. Not every game can have everything. Resource constraints.

There's a Master by the name of Stefan from Germania. Who is skilled in Irragation. I have 4 additional fields on the opposite side of my road on the other end of the farm he is assigned to. Pretty neat this master. Although it would be a much more benefit if all of the other farms can be the same way.

Yes, okay, but Stefan doesn't extend the range on the farm. He just makes the farm able to plant on non-fertile land.
    Hybrid said:

Maybe they have much bigger budgets for their games compared to what Creative Assembly had for TWB:K. Not every game can have everything. Resource constraints.
    But not impossible to make an update which can have the map be able to rotate and have players enjoy it even more.
    Hybrid said:

Yes, okay, but Stefan doesn't extend the range on the farm. He just makes the farm able to plant on non-fertile land.
    The wheat fields need to be next to water for it to grow, Stefan extends that to the other side of the farm structure to grow more wheats inland. I'm not sure if he could make wheats on other levels within 2 hexes or not, but definitely on the same terrain level.

New Question.

24. Once I built up 28 structures around my Castle, I wonder if I can demolish the Castle and rebuild it elsewhere on the map and build even more structures. Do you think that would be possible?

But not impossible to make an update which can have the map be able to rotate and have players enjoy it even more.

It's impossible if they don't have the personnel assigned to program it, and the artists assigned to redo any angles they cheated on to save time.

The wheat fields need to be next to water for it to grow, Stefan extends that to the other side of the farm structure to grow more wheats inland. I'm not sure if he could make wheats on other levels within 2 hexes or not, but definitely on the same terrain level.

You're saying many things that are true. Here's what's also true: Farms have a range of 2 tiles. Period.

24. Once I built up 28 structures around my Castle, I wonder if I can demolish the Castle and rebuild it elsewhere on the map and build even more structures. Do you think that would be possible?

Not possible. Any buildings that are not directly attached to a castle will "fall into ruin" and begin a timer of a few hours. When that timer runs out the building is automatically deconstructed -- unless you connect it to a castle again in time.