Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Crashes after certain number of turns.

nomad1nomad1 Registered Users Posts: 2
Ive played Shogun 2 semi regularly. Whenever i play a campaign I get to 120+ turns and then i start getting crashes when i do virtually anything. In this case i have a saved game and at the completion of a seige that was occuring when saved, the game crashes.
I was having the same issues a couple turns earlier whereby the game would crash if i shifted a general into a city.
I just ignored that city and focussed on other issues. But now its got to the point where no matter what I do the game crashes.

I thought it might be that I had too many saved games so the auto save caused issues. So i removed many saved games so I only had 4 left. The issue didnt change.

I have a mac incase thats relevant. Has anyone else experienced this? any way to fix it?

thanks.

Comments

• nomad1nomad1 Registered Users Posts: 2
    I should also add, ive had this on completely seperate campaigns before. So its not an issue specific to this campaign but something more general.