Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Why doesnt CA make Surtha Ek a LL for norscar?

Neolucifer2000Neolucifer2000 Junior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 956
Why doesnt CA for the lolz and creativity makes Surtha Ek a LL? He is litteraly the Meme lord of WH1...he shows up in norsca with a whole army composed of chariots, CA should make him ride a chariot! and have bonus reduced upkeep when fielding chariots!...it will be a nice laugh!

Demand more love for Empire and Beastmen! Playable Middenland with Cult of Ulric! Built-in RoR like Hochland Long Rifles and Knightly orders! Doombull, Wargor, Ghorgon, Jabberslythe, Tuskboar chariot and God-specific Gors! #MakeOldWorldGreatAgain

Comments

• EnforestEnforest Registered Users Posts: 2,167
    Genious. I think I will make a mod doing that.

Demand more love for Empire, Greenskins and Beastmen! Playable Middenland with Cult of Ulric! Expanded Beastmen roster with Ghorgon and Jabberslythe! Bring back Black Orcs variants and Orc Big Boss heroes!
  • IndyprideIndypride Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,685
    "Yo dawg, I heard you like chariots, so here's Surtha Ek - Lord of Chariots, riding the Chariot of the Gods on top of a regal Gorebeast chariot, astride 4 majestic Chaos chariots, with reduced upkeep for chariots and a bonus vs. chariots" -

• zer0zer0 Registered Users Posts: 333
  • IcestrugleIcestrugle Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,214
    No! It's not an interesting legendary Lord for me, he doesn't bring much unique about.
  • Arthas_MenethilArthas_Menethil Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 6,059

No! It's not an interesting legendary Lord for me, he doesn't bring much unique about.

He brings chariots, chariots and even more chariots.
    So...the Light's vaunted justice has finally arrived. Shall I lay down Frostmourne and throw myself at your mercy, Fordring?

• CanuoveaCanuovea Registered Users, Moderators Posts: 13,898

He brings chariots, chariots and even more chariots.
    Which means he mostly brings indigestion, which, just to be clear, is what I get when I see all chariot armies.
    -Forum Terms and Conditions: https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest
    -Using all caps is the equivalent of shouting. Please don't.
    -The "Spam" flag is not a "disagree" flag. Have a care.
    -...No, no the "Abuse" flag isn't a "disagree" flag either!
    -5.7 Summon a moderator if someone seems to be out of line, or use the report button. Do NOT become another party to misbehaviour
  • englisharcher89englisharcher89 Senior Member Bath, UKRegistered Users Posts: 4,130
    This action has my consent! By Sigmar yes!

I would love to see Surtha Ek as Legendary Lord because his renown is now "Legendary" he deserves Chaos Championship.
    Vampire Counts
    Tomb Kings
    The Empire

"Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death." - Vlad von Carstein
  • IcestrugleIcestrugle Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,214
    Eh I give up, let your chariots armies. Honestly a troll legendary Lord would be more awesome and you can have a just chariot army with Beastmen already and probably Norsca if you have chariot as a mount for Lord
  • Neolucifer2000Neolucifer2000 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 956

Eh I give up, let your chariots armies. Honestly a troll legendary Lord would be more awesome and you can have a just chariot army with Beastmen already and probably Norsca if you have chariot as a mount for Lord

of course their are tons of more important lords to choose from...but i am suggesting surtha ek as a small additional lord for fun kinda like alberic....but atleast give him a decent reskin

Demand more love for Empire and Beastmen! Playable Middenland with Cult of Ulric! Built-in RoR like Hochland Long Rifles and Knightly orders! Doombull, Wargor, Ghorgon, Jabberslythe, Tuskboar chariot and God-specific Gors! #MakeOldWorldGreatAgain
  • ladymissfitladymissfit Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,753
    I love how no one remembers the... other one. what was his name again? Bah who cares!? CHARIOTS!
    Chaos lords should be women

Why is no one talking about mouth feel!?
  • TayvarTayvar Registered Users Posts: 11,882
    Who needs the Meme Lord Surtha Ek, when the real deal King Settra is going to be added later? :)

• IchonIchon Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Surtha Ek has to be the most defeated Lord in Warhammer. It would be interesting to see the stats on that but considering how fast Norscans built up but how weak their armies are its hard to see another Lord that might be defeated so often.
    YouTube, it takes over your mind and guides you to strange places like tutorials on how to talk to a giraffe.
  • bronhomsbronhoms Registered Users Posts: 1,330
    Thing is, that the Chariots aren't reeaaally norscan. They are part of the WoC army, as it is Chaos Warriors who ride them and chaos steeds that pull them.

I think they were added to norscan army roster for the sake of differentiation.

• ShermanSherman Member Registered Users Posts: 889

The meme is more strong than reason uh? Happened also for some paradox games, instead of choosing an Historical flag the put another one because was memed.
  • ThatRabidPotatoThatRabidPotato Member Registered Users Posts: 403
    bronhoms said:

Thing is, that the Chariots aren't reeaaally norscan. They are part of the WoC army, as it is Chaos Warriors who ride them and chaos steeds that pull them.

I think they were added to norscan army roster for the sake of differentiation.

Even lorewise Norsca is just Chaos lite are they not? Chaos without all the cool toys?

• DangerGirl50DangerGirl50 Senior Member Hessen, GermanyRegistered Users Posts: 230

A million times YES.
  • Ephraim_DaltonEphraim_Dalton Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 24,666
  • ThatRabidPotatoThatRabidPotato Member Registered Users Posts: 403

Mind=Blown

This looks like early game. He hasn't advanced far enough in tech to have chariots at this point. He compensates by spamming marauders.

#ThisIsn'tEvenHisFinalForm
  • Ephraim_DaltonEphraim_Dalton Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 24,666
    He's waiting, incubating...Surthub Ekkurath - Mother of a Thousand Chariots!

• RikRiorikRikRiorik Registered Users Posts: 8,421
    HoneyBun said:

Many are the paths to ascendancy ... great victory in battle, studied and protracted learning of ancient knowledge, dominion over the lives of men ... or chariots.

Surtha has chosen chariots.

Everyone knows you get there faster and safer in a chariot!
    Lord of the Undermountain and your friendly neighbourhood giant (Dwarf)
    Favourite campaigns: Clan Angrund, Followers of Nagash and the new Huntsmarshall’s Expedition
  • alex33alex33 Registered Users Posts: 1,252
    Surtha vs Settra in game 2... the race of the millennium!
  • ThanquolThanquol Senior Member SkavenblightRegistered Users Posts: 2,018
    Thanquol approves this idea.
    "Fear me for I am Grey Seer Thanqol, Greatest TWW player in all of Skavendom."

Team Skaven

Which team are you? Post in your signature

Team Empire Team Bretonnia Team Kislev Team Dwarf Team Chaos Dwarf Team High Elves
    Team Dark Elves
    Team Wood Elves Team Warriors of Chaos Team Daemons of Chaos
    Team Beastmen
    Team Vampire Counts Team Tomb Kings Team Orcs and Goblins
    Team Ogre Kingdoms
    Team Lizardmen Team Skaven

• TennisgolfbollTennisgolfboll Registered Users Posts: 8,986
    Norsca needs moar chariot armies not less.
    It needs to be pointed out that what people call "cheese" is just playing the game the way it actually exists not in some fictional way they think it is supposed to work.
  • TheImp22TheImp22 Registered Users Posts: 287

Surtha Ek Legendary Mount

You can't possibly comprehend the level of heresy I operate at!
  • TalmoreanTalmorean Registered Users Posts: 1,436
    Indypride said:

"Yo dawg, I heard you like chariots, so here's Surtha Ek - Lord of Chariots, riding the Chariot of the Gods on top of a regal Gorebeast chariot, astride 4 majestic Chaos chariots, with reduced upkeep for chariots and a bonus vs. chariots" -

Don't give them ideas @Indypride
  • PatriksevePatrikseve Member Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    The irony of this is that I have never ever seen that guy with a full stack of chariots lol never once in my games and I have fought the norscans plenty of times.. both unmodded and modded its really weird since hes the meme thing.

• Arthas_MenethilArthas_Menethil Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 6,059
    Chariots are your only god now!
    So...the Light's vaunted justice has finally arrived. Shall I lay down Frostmourne and throw myself at your mercy, Fordring?

• KrunchKrunch Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 4,118
    Disregard plunder, acquire chariots

The irony of this is that I have never ever seen that guy with a full stack of chariots lol never once in my games and I have fought the norscans plenty of times.. both unmodded and modded its really weird since hes the meme thing.

Trust me....when you face him once....you will always FACE HIM!