Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Looking for some buddies to play with

DarkParadox95DarkParadox95 Posts: 1Registered Users
edited July 2 in The Tavern/Social Hub
:) Hello I am new to the game (total war warhammer) I know this is the wrong tab but this seems like the most friendly space.

I am just looking for some friends to have a chill game with, i have a teamspeak sever we can use.

Preferable 18+ people only sorry kiddos :)

Comments

• Warboss2001Warboss2001 Posts: 649Registered Users
    Damn I'm 16
    I am the best Warboss there is WAAAGH
  • IronsideX86IronsideX86 Posts: 1Registered Users
    Hi! I've got all the total war games and are looking for someone to play with aswell. I'm 31years old and my time zone is GMT +1. Send me a friend request on steam if you want and maybe we could play some games together sometime (IronsideX86).
  • DavidDeesDavidDees Posts: 4Registered Users

:) Hello I am new to the game (total war warhammer) I know this is the wrong tab but this seems like the most friendly space.

I am just looking for some friends to have a chill game with, i have a teamspeak sever we can use.

Preferable 18+ people only sorry kiddos :)

Same here need some friends
    Looking for friends and a alliance

Hi! I've got all the total war games and are looking for someone to play with aswell. I'm 31years old and my time zone is GMT +1. Send me a friend request on steam if you want and maybe we could play some games together sometime (IronsideX86).

Need some friends in battles kingdom
    (DavidDees)