Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Sieges

Rickyharris1234Rickyharris1234 Posts: 1Registered Users
In one turn I attacked Spain (for having a full stack sitting outside one of my castles) and France. Sensing they were both on the verge of the declaring war. I laid siege on Paris and attacked immediately, seeing as I had two ballistas, trying to take negate future reinforcements. Come to find out, I'm terrible at taking cities. I've known this for a while but this time I got the king of England killed in a fight where his army outnumbered the other almost 3-1. In hindsight I recognize some faults but I would love some siege tips and tricks. Thanks!!!

Comments

• Warboss2001Warboss2001 Posts: 664Registered Users
    You shouldn't attack without at least 1 siege tower and 2 ladders as it could hurt you in the long run breaking the walls because then they could just walk right in and could u please tell your regular army composition please thanks
    I am the best Warboss there is WAAAGH