Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Dark Elves Cinematic Trailer out 13th July.

2»

Comments

• alex33alex33 Registered Users Posts: 1,252
    edited July 2017
    CyberianK said:

We might get all kinds of Trailers where HE are getting slaughtered and then in the end we get a Star Dragon reveal.
    Something like Tyrion on Star Dragon, Teclis on Moon Dragon slaughtering a whole army together.

And Tyrion like: "I am no Lannister but I am a **** of with Dragons"

Well it wouldn't fit because Malekith is the OG literal ****
    Post edited by dge1 on
  • englisharcher89englisharcher89 Senior Member Bath, UKRegistered Users Posts: 4,128
    edited July 2017
    Surprised nobody refered yet with this teaser to Rogue One scene. I get Darth Vader vibes here and ohh boy it feel good to be evil.

"Take it Take it! Back to Ulthuan!"

Vampire Counts
    Tomb Kings
    The Empire

"Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death." - Vlad von Carstein
  • HarconnHarconn Registered Users Posts: 937
    edited July 2017
    Hm as HE fan I don't like the fact that HE seems to be the punching bag in the trailers of the other races - but ofc regarding the DE it makes sense.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

My German Youtube-Channel - Let's Plays (Strategy, RPG, Indie,...): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChwblqvwr8XxKP0GzCcUb8Q
  • JungleElfJungleElf Registered Users Posts: 967
    Harconn said:

Hm as HE fan I don't like the fact that HE seems to be the punching bag in the trailers of the other races - but ofc regarding the DE it makes sense.

Select the High Elves in the grand campaign on the 28th of september, build up your powerbase and exact your vengeance on the Druchii in your own way.
  • DraxynnicDraxynnic Registered Users Posts: 7,877
    Just struck me...

They're releasing on the 13th. If they wanted to unleash surprise Skaven, this would be a good day to do it.
  • GrimtalosGrimtalos Member Registered Users Posts: 414
    Cant wait to see some Dark Elf models especially the Hydra.

Grace has said we will see the Dark Elf roster tomorrow, so looks like the hype train is gaining speed.
  • englisharcher89englisharcher89 Senior Member Bath, UKRegistered Users Posts: 4,128
    Grimtalos said:

Grace has said we will see the Dark Elf roster tomorrow, so looks like the hype train is gaining speed.

Me too big hype for DE here and even for bigger for Skavens. But for now I would love my fix of evil stuff, as much as I like LZ and HE roster and models.

I wonder if they will get Harpies as well? Mostly want to see Kharibdyss, Black Guard and hope Executioners of Har Ganeth are based on older edition models, and of course Khainite Assassin...and Lore of the Dark Magic.
    Vampire Counts
    Tomb Kings
    The Empire

"Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death." - Vlad von Carstein
  • GrimtalosGrimtalos Member Registered Users Posts: 414

Grimtalos said:

Me too big hype for DE here and even for bigger for Skavens. But for now I would love my fix of evil stuff, as much as I like LZ and HE roster and models.

I wonder if they will get Harpies as well? Mostly want to see Kharibdyss, Black Guard and hope Executioners of Har Ganeth are based on older edition models, and of course Khainite Assassin...and Lore of the Dark Magic.
    Pretty sure they will get Harpies as they already made them for Beastmen. The High Elves and Lizardmen are only missing a couple of their units, so pretty sure DE will get most of their units. I have not heard of the Kharibdyss was not in WFB when I played, but had a quick google and it looks like it uses the body of the Hydra so think there is a chance we see it.
    I wonder if Dark Elves will get Black Dragons without riders.
  • LordCommanderLordCommander Registered Users Posts: 1,259
    Bunch of pasty-faced whiny emo deviants with a mother fixation.

10/10 will play first.
  • MalcolmMalcolm Registered Users Posts: 228

Surprised nobody refered yet with this teaser to Rogue One scene. I get Darth Vader vibes here and ohh boy it feel good to be evil.

Yes, this scene seems to have been the inspiration for CA in this trailer, a group of soldiers trapped in a corridor and a unstoppable killing machine slowly walking towards them, using dark powers to kill them with brutal ease.
    Team Empire - For Sigmar!
    Team Bretonnia - For the Lady!
  • TalmoreanTalmorean Registered Users Posts: 1,436

@Indypride does in his Trailer review on youtube.