Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Black Orc Forge Not Working

nefariannefarian Posts: 4Registered Users
As the title says, the black orc forge isn't working. I've tried destroying and building it again, but nothing changes.
All the Black Orc and Big 'Uns recruit are still rank 0, but the price reduction seems to be working.

I'm NOT using any mod that changes Black Orcs/Big 'Uns or Greenskin buildings. I've constructed it only in Iron Rock didn't try to build it anywhere else
Tagged:

Comments

• wicket8115wicket8115 Member Posts: 79Registered Users
    I have had it work for me in the past but don't know about current patch. I have restarted a greenskin campaign so I am going to check to see if it happens to me as well.
  • wicket8115wicket8115 Member Posts: 79Registered Users
    I was able to get the recruit rank to work for me but it only worked if I had the black orc recruitment building in the same province as the forge. It also only worked if I was in local recruitment in death pass and not any other province and not using the global recruitment option. Was that the same situation as you?