Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Should I buy it?

scoutman1121scoutman1121 Posts: 10Registered Users
Currentely I own every total war except Medieval 1 and Shogun 1. Should I buy Shogun 1 to further my complete library of total war games? And I'm very fond lover of Rome 1, so would you recommend it for me? I'm quite interested in the Mongol Expansion.

Comments

• dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USAPosts: 13,036Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    Only if you are interested in seeing how the gaming industry looked 15 years ago. Rome 1 was a good game for its time also but has little recommend it when stacked up against some of the later Creative Assembly games available.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin