Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Chain lightning must be bugged

Xen0techXen0tech Junior MemberPosts: 18Registered Users
It has no base damage and only 6 ap damage. Flame storm by comparison cost the same mana with better control and that does 12 base and 6 ap. Am I missing something here?

Comments

• DandalusXVIIDandalusXVII Posts: 1,935Registered Users
    I disagree on how chain lighting works. IMO CA should add a new mechanic which is exactly like Diablo2 chain lighting but here hitting squads.
  • KayosivKayosiv Senior Member Posts: 1,697Registered Users
    Chain lightning being yet another vortex with different colored pretty lights was very disappointing. I agree with Dandy that it should have a chaining effect and bounce between units rather than just being a ball that might as well be flamestorm or purple sun.
  • KhorneFlakesKhorneFlakes Posts: 1,944Registered Users
    in tests lightning if stays do more damage to units than flame storm if both dont hit your own troops which they do 80% of the time,so theres more stats like aoe,distance,animation in the works

Balance Is A Lie

• RandomTagRandomTag Posts: 793Registered Users
    just file a bug report then, though I'm not sure if devs or qa actually read bug report board...
  • FerrousTarkusFerrousTarkus Posts: 412Registered Users
    Chain lightning is not a lightning chain, it shouldnt even be called as such in that state. Probably a money time constrain. Or value/money.

Either way if thereis a bug it should be fixed obviously. Testit and report with maximum information.